24

A Night of Truth and Dare:

As the third movie played on the screen, Y/n and Jungwon were wrapped up in each other's arms, enjoying their cozy movie day. However, their plans took an unexpected turn when Jungwon received a message from Jay about a boys' night.

Jungwon hesitated, unsure whether he should accept the invitation or not. But before he could respond, Y/n spoke up, her voice filled with understanding. "It's okay, Jungwon. You can go ahead and have a boys' night. I'll just head back to my house next door," she said, trying to hide any disappointment.

However, Jungwon surprised her by refusing to let her go. He held her tighter, making it clear that he wanted her by his side. "No, you don't have to go anywhere. You can stay right here. It's fine with me," he said, shooting a reassuring smile at her.

Just then, the door burst open, and Jay, Heeseung, Niki, Sunghoon, Jake, and Sunoo stormed into the house with loud greetings. They knew Y/n already from previous encounters and parties, so they greeted her warmly.

"Hey, Y/n, glad to see you're joining our boys' night!" Jay said with a mischievous grin.

Y/n chuckled, feeling the friendly atmosphere in the room. "Well, it looks like I'm part of the boys' night now," she replied, earning a playful nod from Jungwon.

The group settled in, and soon, the living room was filled with laughter and banter. They decided to play a game of truth or dare to add some excitement to their night.

As the game progressed, the dares got more daring, and the truths became more revealing. Y/n watched with amusement as Jungwon and his friends took turns daring each other to do silly and sometimes embarrassing things.

When it was Y/n's turn, she felt a little nervous, not knowing what kind of dare they would give her. She held her breath as the group deliberated.

Finally, Jay grinned mischievously and said, "I dare you to kiss Jungwon."

Y/n's cheeks flushed, but she didn't hesitate. She turned towards Jungwon, who looked both surprised and excited. Without a second thought, she leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on his lips.

The room erupted into cheers and laughter as Jungwon's friends teased him, making the moment even more lighthearted.

Jungwon, however, couldn't take his eyes off Y/n. He pulled her into a sweet embrace, planting another kiss on her forehead. "Best dare ever," he whispered, making her heart skip a beat.

As the night went on, they continued to play and share stories, bonding over their laughter and camaraderie. Y/n felt grateful for the friends that Jungwon had and for the way they welcomed her into their circle.

As the boys' night came to an end, Y/n found herself feeling even closer to Jungwon and his friends. She realized that this night of truth and dare was just the beginning of a journey filled with laughter, friendship, and shared experiences.

Midnight Adventures:

The living room had cleared out after Jungwon's friends bid their farewells, leaving Y/n and Jungwon alone in the cozy house. As Y/n walked into the kitchen, she noticed Jungwon trying to sneak a late-night snack.

She playfully scolded him, shaking her head. "Oh no, Mr. Yang Jungwon, you don't need to be eating that. It's time for a midnight walk," she said with a grin.

Jungwon chuckled, looking both amused and caught. "But it's just a little snack," he protested, trying to defend his secret indulgence.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms playfully. "A little snack, huh? You know what they say, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips," she teased.