51

~ Time skip ~

A New Chapter:

Days turned into cherished moments as Jungwon and Y/n immersed themselves in each other's company, weaving new memories to replace the shadows of the past. Their laughter echoed through the streets of Daegu as they embarked on dates, rekindling their connection and building a future together.

One sunny day, as they strolled through a park hand in hand, Jungwon's gaze held a mixture of determination and nervousness. He took a deep breath, his voice soft but filled with conviction.

"Y/n," he began, his fingers tightening around hers, "I want to ask you something... officially this time."

Y/n turned to him, her eyes curious and intrigued. "What is it, Jungwon?"

Jungwon's lips curved into a shy smile as he reached into his pocket, retrieving a small box. He opened it to reveal a delicate necklace, a heart-shaped pendant shimmering in the sunlight.

"Y/n," he said, his voice steady, "will you be my girlfriend? Officially, this time."

Y/n's heart skipped a beat as she looked at the necklace and then into his eyes, her smile radiant. "Yes, Jungwon," she replied, her voice filled with happiness, "I would love to be your girlfriend."

Jungwon's smile grew wider, and he carefully took the necklace from the box, placing it around Y/n's neck. Their fingers brushed against each other's skin, a connection that held a world of promise.

As the days turned into weeks, their bond deepened further. Jungwon made a decision that would change the course of their future. One evening, as they sat on Y/n's balcony, overlooking the tranquil cityscape of Daegu, he spoke softly.

"Y/n, I've thought about it a lot," he began, his voice carrying a mixture of determination and sincerity. "I want to move to Daegu, to be with you and Juwon."

Y/n's eyes widened, surprise mingling with warmth. "Jungwon, are you sure?"

Jungwon nodded, his gaze unwavering. "I want to start anew, away from the city that brought us so much pain. I want to build a life here, with you and our baby boy."

Tears glistened in Y/n's eyes as she reached out, taking his hand in hers. "Jungwon, that means the world to me. I would love for you to be here with us."

And as they gazed at each other, a sense of hope and anticipation filled the air. With every step they took together, they were leaving behind the mistakes of the past, embracing a future that held the promise of love, redemption, and the joy of building a family. In the tranquil embrace of Daegu, Jungwon and Y/n were creating a new chapter—one defined by forgiveness, resilience, and the unbreakable bond they had rediscovered.

Farewell to Seoul:

The bustling streets of Seoul were a stark contrast to the tranquil haven Jungwon had found in Daegu. As he walked through the familiar city, memories of his past mingled with the anticipation of a future he was now building with Y/n and their baby boy, Juwon.

Jungwon's friends, Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Niki, had gathered at his house to help him pack his belongings. The atmosphere was bittersweet, a mixture of nostalgia and support as they navigated the rooms that held countless memories.

Sunghoon sighed as he folded a shirt and placed it in a box. "It's going to be strange not having you around in Seoul, Jungwon."

Jungwon nodded, a hint of sadness in his eyes. "I know, guys. Leaving Seoul is not easy, but it's the right decision for me. I want to be with Y/n and Juwon."

Heeseung chimed in, a fond smile on his face. "We understand, Jungwon. We've seen how much you've changed and grown since reconnecting with Y/n."

Jay placed a hand on Jungwon's shoulder, his gaze filled with genuine camaraderie. "You're starting a new chapter, and we're here to support you every step of the way."