41

~ Meanwhile with Y/n ~

Unexpected pregnancy:

Y/n's heart raced as she stared at the small plastic stick in her hand. The minutes had felt like an eternity as she waited for the result of the pregnancy test. Beside her, Sarah watched with a mix of anticipation and concern, her presence providing a glimmer of comfort amidst Y/n's anxious thoughts.

"Is it time yet?" Sarah asked softly, her voice a gentle reminder that the verdict was imminent.

Y/n took a deep breath, her fingers trembling slightly as she looked at the test. The word "Pregnant" blinked back at her, and her heart seemed to stop. The weight of the news bore down on her, the reality of the situation crashing over her in waves.

"I'm pregnant," Y/n whispered, her voice barely audible as she held the test out to Sarah.

Sarah's eyes widened as she took in the result. She wrapped an arm around Y/n, offering a supportive squeeze. "Hey, it's going to be okay," she reassured, her voice steady despite the shock of the revelation.

Y/n's mind raced as she tried to process the implications of the test. She felt a mix of emotions - fear, uncertainty, and a glimmer of hope. But in the midst of it all, one question stood out: Where was Jungwon?

"Sarah," Y/n began, her voice quivering with emotion, "I don't even know where Jungwon is. He's been gone for days, and I can't reach him."

Sarah frowned, concern etching her features. "That's really odd, especially considering the circumstances."

Tears welled up in Y/n's eyes as the weight of her situation bore down on her. "I don't even know if he wants this... if he wants a baby," she admitted, her voice tinged with vulnerability.

Sarah's gaze softened as she squeezed Y/n's hand. "Y/n, first things first - you need to take care of yourself and figure out what you want. We can worry about Jungwon later. And remember, you're not alone in this. You have friends and family who will support you no matter what."

Y/n nodded, her heart heavy with a mix of emotions. She knew she needed to take things one step at a time, but the uncertainty of Jungwon's whereabouts and his feelings loomed over her.

As they sat together, Y/n found solace in Sarah's presence. The road ahead was filled with challenges and unknowns, but one thing was certain - she was no longer alone in facing them. And with each passing day, Y/n would navigate the complexities of her situation, finding strength and courage in the bonds of friendship and the power of her own resilience.

Sarah's presence was a comforting anchor amidst the storm of Y/n's emotions. They sat side by side on the bed, their hearts heavy with the weight of the situation.

"I can't believe this is happening," Y/n murmured, her voice quivering.

Sarah gently placed a reassuring hand on Y/n's shoulder. "I know it's overwhelming, but remember, I'm here for you every step of the way."

Y/n offered a small, appreciative smile. "Thank you, Sarah. I don't know what I would do without you."

"We're in this together," Sarah replied, her gaze unwavering. "Now, first things first. Let's schedule an appointment with a gynecologist. It's important to get a professional confirmation."

Y/n nodded slowly, the gravity of the situation settling in. "You're right. I need to know for sure."

Sarah pulled out her phone and began typing, her fingers flying across the screen. "I have a friend who knows a great gynecologist. I'll call her and see if we can get an appointment as soon as possible."