11

Unexpected Encounters:

As Y/n stepped out of the bathroom, fresh from her shower, she had no idea that Jungwon was lurking in his room, waiting for her. She moved towards her closet, completely unaware of the presence on the other side of the window.

Jungwon watched intently as she got dressed, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He couldn't help but be drawn to her, even as he knew he should give her space and not intrude on her privacy.

As Y/n turned around to leave the room, she froze in shock as she caught sight of Jungwon standing at the window, peering into her room. The unexpected sight startled her, and she let out a loud scream before stumbling backward and falling to the floor.

Jungwon's eyes widened in surprise, and he quickly pushed the window open, reaching out to help her up. "Hey, hey, calm down. It's just me."

Y/n took a few deep breaths, trying to calm her racing heart. "Jungwon, what the hell are you doing? You scared the life out of me!"

He looked apologetic, though there was a playful glint in his eyes. "I didn't mean to scare you like that. I was just... curious."

Y/n shot him a glare as she got back up on her feet. "Curious about what? You can't just sneak up on people like that!"

Jungwon leaned against the window sill, looking unrepentant. "I didn't think you'd be that jumpy. I wanted to see you, that's all."

She crossed her arms, still annoyed by the unexpected encounter. "Well, you've seen me now. Happy?"

He chuckled, seemingly unfazed by her irritation. "Very. You always look good, Y/n."

Her cheeks flushed slightly at the compliment, but she quickly brushed it off. "Flattery won't get you anywhere, Jungwon. I told you before, I'm not interested in your games."

He raised an eyebrow, his playful demeanor returning. "Who said anything about games? I just enjoy talking to you, that's all."

Y/n shook her head, not wanting to be drawn into his charm. "I have things to do, so if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my day."

Without waiting for a response, she turned away and walked out of her room, leaving Jungwon standing by the window with a smirk on his face.

As she went about her day, Y/n couldn't shake the lingering feeling of Jungwon's presence in her room. He seemed to always find a way to surprise her and catch her off guard.

But despite her annoyance, a part of her couldn't deny the thrill of their encounters. Jungwon's charisma and boldness intrigued her, even as she tried to keep her distance.

~ Time skip ~

Caught in the Rain:

The rain poured down relentlessly as Y/n hurriedly walked through the city streets, regretting not bringing an umbrella with her. Her clothes clung to her body, drenched from head to toe. She was shivering from the cold, but she was determined to make it back home on her own.

As she walked, lost in her thoughts, she was surprised to see Jungwon on his motorcycle stopping beside her. She looked up at him, her annoyance evident on her face. "What do you want now?"

Jungwon smirked, unfazed by her cold reception. "It's pouring out here, Y/n. Get on the bike, and I'll give you a ride home."

She shook her head, not willing to accept his offer. "No thanks. I'll manage on my own."

But Jungwon was persistent. He kept driving alongside her, urging her to get on the bike. Y/n tried to ignore him and walk faster, but he caught up to her easily.