31

Intimate Skies:

The cabin was dimly lit, the soft hum of the plane's engines creating a cocoon of tranquility around Y/n and Jungwon. As they settled into their seats, engrossed in the movie playing on the personal screens before them, Y/n found herself drawn into the storyline - until a particularly heated scene unfolded on the screen.

Her cheeks flushed a deep shade of red, embarrassment creeping in as the scene played out in front of her. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, stealing a sideways glance at Jungwon to see if he was as affected by the scene as she was. But what she found surprised her.

Jungwon's lips curled into a knowing smirk, his eyes twinkling mischievously. He seemed thoroughly entertained by her reaction, which only intensified her embarrassment. She quickly averted her gaze, focusing on the back of the seat in front of her, hoping to distract herself from the on-screen display of intimacy.

However, her attempts to ignore the scene were met with a rather unexpected development. Just as she was beginning to calm her racing heart, she felt Jungwon's hand gently resting on her thigh. Her breath hitched, caught between surprise and anticipation. The touch sent a jolt of electricity through her, her cheeks heating up even more.

With a slow and deliberate movement, Jungwon's hand began to inch upwards, tracing a tantalizing path along her leg. Y/n's heart raced, and she dared to steal another glance at him, finding him watching her intently. His fingers danced on her skin, the touch light and teasing, leaving a trail of sensations in its wake.

As his hand neared the juncture of her thighs, Y/n's breath caught in her throat. Her mind was in a whirlwind, a mixture of excitement and apprehension coursing through her. She was acutely aware of their surroundings - the dimmed lights, the soft hum of the engines, and the confined space around them.

And just as Y/n's thoughts were threatening to spiral into a frenzy, Jungwon's fingers found their destination - the point where her legs were slightly parted. His touch was featherlight, a teasing caress that sent a rush of warmth through her veins. Y/n's lips parted, but no words came out - only a shaky breath that betrayed the turmoil within.

Jungwon's lips curved into a satisfied smile, his fingers still tracing patterns on her thigh. He leaned in, his voice a low whisper that seemed to wrap around her like a velvet embrace. "You know, it's just a movie."

His words broke the spell, pulling Y/n back into reality. Her embarrassment mixed with amusement, and she mustered a playful glare. "You're terrible, you know that?"

Jungwon's chuckle was rich and low, a melody that seemed to resonate with the atmosphere around them. "Oh, come on. It's just a bit of fun."

As the movie continued to play, Y/n found herself relaxing into the moment, her hand covering his on her thigh. The cabin around them seemed to fade away, leaving them in their own intimate skies - a space where embarrassment and playful teasing were just as much a part of the journey as the destination itself.

~ Time skip ~

Midnight Comfort:

The cabin was immersed in a gentle hush as the plane continued to glide through the night sky. Y/n felt the exhaustion of the day finally catching up to her, her eyes growing heavy with every passing moment. She shifted in her seat, the soft hum of the engines creating a soothing lullaby that seemed to beckon her into slumber.

Feeling the weight of sleepiness in her bones, Y/n turned her head to face Jungwon, who was seated beside her. She blinked up at him, her voice a soft murmur as she made her request. "Jungwon, can you turn my seat into a bed? I think I need to lie down for a bit."