9

~ Time skip, a month later ~

Lost Hope?:

In the weeks that followed their late-night stroll, Y/n found herself caught in a whirlwind of emotions. Despite the candid conversation they had shared, Jungwon had quickly reverted to his old ways-wild parties and a string of different girls coming and going from his house. It seemed like any glimpse of vulnerability he had shown during their walk had vanished, leaving her feeling disillusioned and disappointed.

She tried her best to ignore him, focusing on her own life and avoiding any interaction with him. However, Jungwon seemed to be relentless in his pursuit of her attention. He would find ways to make her respond, whether it was through playful teasing, inviting her to his parties, or just simply being present whenever she stepped outside.

Y/n couldn't help but feel frustrated by his persistence. It was as if he couldn't stand the idea of her ignoring him and was determined to pull her back into his chaotic world. But she had made up her mind to distance herself from him, convinced that he was nothing more than a reckless and unreliable individual.

She would glance out her window and see him surrounded by people, laughing and having a seemingly carefree time. The sight only served to reinforce her belief that Jungwon was just a playboy who enjoyed a life of luxury and didn't care about anything or anyone else.

In her frustration, Y/n started to make notes about the girls she saw coming to Jungwon's house. It became a sort of coping mechanism, a way for her to distract herself from the annoyance she felt towards him. But deep down, she knew that it was also a way for her to hold on to some hope that he would prove her wrong.

As days turned into weeks, Y/n's feelings of disappointment and hopelessness grew. She had thought that their late-night conversation had revealed a more vulnerable side of Jungwon, but now she questioned if it had all been an act to draw her in.

One evening, while she was sitting on her balcony lost in her thoughts, she heard Jungwon's voice calling out to her. She resisted the urge to look in his direction, determined not to let him get under her skin.

"Y/n, come on, don't ignore me," he said, his voice persistently coaxing.

She took a deep breath, trying to maintain her resolve. "I'm busy, Jungwon. Leave me alone."

But he wouldn't be deterred. "Busy with what? Watching me from your balcony?"

Y/n clenched her jaw, refusing to give him the satisfaction of a response. But her heart was conflicted, torn between the irritation she felt towards him and the small glimmer of hope that lingered within her.

Uninvited Guest:

Y/n's frustration grew as she glared at Jungwon from her balcony. His playful persistence was pushing her patience to its limit. "Look, Jungwon, I have better things to do than watch you from my balcony. Just leave me alone."

But he only grinned mischievously, undeterred by her stern words. "Come on, it's not like you have anywhere else to be right now. Humor me, won't you?"

Annoyed, she turned away and went back inside her room, hoping he would take the hint and leave. But to her surprise, Jungwon followed her and continued talking through the windows.

"You can't ignore me forever, Y/n," he called out, his voice teasingly luring. "I know you're curious about what goes on in my world."

She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms in frustration. "I'm not interested in your world, Jungwon. Just go back to your own and leave me alone."

But instead of listening to her, he seemed to take it as a challenge. Before she could react, he climbed into her room through the window, which was conveniently close to his own.