58

~ Two months later ~

A Celebration of Surprises:

Two months flowed by like a gentle river, bringing change and anticipation. Y/n and Jungwon had embarked on a new chapter, moving into their dream house—a symbol of their growing family and the love that filled its walls.

As the day of the gender reveal party dawned, excitement buzzed in the air. The backyard was adorned with decorations, and a large banner proudly proclaimed, "Baby Yang's Gender Reveal."

Friends from Seoul, Jungwon's father, and both sets of parents gathered, their faces alive with curiosity and joy. Laughter and conversations filled the air as everyone awaited the unique reveal that Y/n and Jungwon had planned.

A large, mysterious box stood in the center of the backyard, adorned with vibrant colors. Y/n, donned in a dress that hinted at the mystery inside, and Jungwon, wearing a matching expression of anticipation, stood hand in hand.

"Are you ready for this, love?" Jungwon whispered to Y/n, his eyes reflecting a mix of excitement and nerves.

She smiled, squeezing his hand. "Absolutely. It's a moment we'll remember forever."

The gathered crowd joined in a chorus of cheers as Y/n and Jungwon opened the box, releasing a cloud of colorful balloons into the sky. But these weren't just any balloons—they were filled with a secret, a revelation waiting to unfold.

As the balloons floated higher, everyone watched in awe as the colors began to merge and transform. In a burst of excitement, the balloons unveiled a cascade of pink and blue confetti, revealing that the Yang family was expecting a baby girl.

The backyard erupted with cheers, hugs, and congratulatory messages. Jungwon's friends from Seoul clapped him on the back, and Y/n found herself embraced by her family and friends.

Jungwon, his eyes shining with joy, hugged Y/n tight. "A baby girl," he whispered, his voice filled with wonder.

Their son, Juwon, joined the celebration, his eyes wide with excitement. "A sister?" he exclaimed, his smile infectious.

Y/n nodded, tears of joy glistening in her eyes. "Yes, sweetheart. You're going to be the best big brother."

The day unfolded in a whirlwind of laughter, shared stories, and love. The new house echoed with the sound of celebration, its walls witnessing the unity of family, and the promise of a future filled with love and surprises.

Moonlit Whispers:

The moon hung in the sky like a celestial witness to the joyous celebration that had unfolded in the Park family's backyard. As the guests bid their farewells, Y/n and Jungwon found themselves wandering through the quiet beauty of their new home, hand in hand.

Jungwon couldn't wipe the smile from his face. "A baby girl," he repeated, the words carrying a sense of marvel. "Our family is growing, Y/n."

She leaned against him, the cool breeze tousling her hair. "It's incredible, isn't it? A new adventure awaits, and this time, we'll have a little princess joining our story."

Jungwon wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close. "I can't wait to meet her, to hold her in my arms and see her eyes for the first time."

Y/n chuckled, her heart warmed by his excitement. "And Juwon is over the moon about having a sister. I've never seen him so thrilled."

"He's going to be an amazing big brother," Jungwon mused, his eyes reflecting pride. "Just like his mom is an amazing mother."

She nudged him playfully. "You're not too bad yourself, you know."