38

~ Two hours later ~

Flying back home:

Y/n's excitement was palpable as she practically skipped over to the gate, her eyes shining with anticipation. Jungwon chuckled softly, watching her with fondness as he followed her lead. The past two hours had flown by, filled with laughter, playful banter, and stolen moments of affection.

As they approached the gate, Y/n turned back to Jungwon with an eager grin. "Come on, slowpoke! We don't want to miss our flight!"

Jungwon raised an eyebrow playfully, his lips curving into a smirk. "Slowpoke? You're the one who practically sprinted over here."

She shrugged, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Well, I'm just excited to get back home and start planning our next adventure together."

Jungwon stepped closer, his hand reaching for hers. Their fingers intertwined, and he pulled her closer to him. "I couldn't agree more. But first, let's make sure we're settled into our seats."

They walked onto the plane together, the luxurious interior once again catching Y/n's attention. She admired the elegant design and comfortable seats as they made their way down the aisle.

Finally, they arrived at their seats, and Y/n eagerly took her place by the window. She looked up at Jungwon, patting the seat beside her. "Come on, don't keep me waiting!"

Jungwon chuckled, sliding into the seat beside her. As he settled in, Y/n leaned against him, her head resting on his shoulder. They exchanged a contented smile, basking in the warmth of each other's presence.

Just as they were getting comfortable, the flight attendant made an announcement over the intercom, signaling that the plane was preparing for takeoff. Y/n's excitement bubbled over, and she clasped Jungwon's hand tightly.

"Here we go!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with a mix of exhilaration and joy.

Jungwon squeezed her hand reassuringly, his voice filled with gentle amusement. "Hold on tight, Y/n. Our journey is about to begin."

With those words, the plane started to taxi down the runway, gradually picking up speed. Y/n's heart raced with a combination of nervousness and anticipation, but Jungwon's presence beside her grounded her.

As the plane lifted off the ground, Y/n's grip on Jungwon's hand tightened, and she instinctively leaned into him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer and offering a reassuring embrace.

With the city of Paris fading into the distance, Y/n and Jungwon embarked on their flight back to South Korea. Their fingers remained intertwined, symbolizing the unbreakable bond they shared and the countless adventures that awaited them in the future.

~ Time skip ~

The envelope:

The plane's tires screeched as it touched down on the runway at Incheon International Airport, signaling their arrival back in Seoul. Y/n stretched her arms above her head, feeling the fatigue from the long flight. As the passengers started to disembark, she looked over at Jungwon, who was already on his feet, his eyes fixed on the aisle.

Jungwon's friends, with their infectious energy, were waiting for them just beyond the gate. Y/n watched as Jungwon exchanged greetings with each of them, his charisma shining through even in his tired state. She grabbed their suitcases, feeling like she was barely keeping up with their lively group.

"Hey, Y/n, need some help with those?" Jay offered with a wink.

Y/n managed a tired smile and shook her head. "Thanks, Jay, but I got it. Just feeling a bit jet-lagged."