39

~ Time skip, the party ~

Drunk time together:

The pulsating music filled the air as Y/n and Jungwon arrived at Heeseung's vibrant party. The house was alive with laughter, chatter, and the energetic rhythm of the music. Y/n's gaze swept over the lively scene, taking in the array of colorful lights and swaying bodies.

She was dressed in a sleek, form-fitting black dress that accentuated her every curve, her confidence radiating as she walked alongside Jungwon. He, too, was a striking presence, his attire oozing a bad-boy charm that drew second glances from many of the partygoers.

Jungwon's friends greeted them with smiles and enthusiastic hellos, their camaraderie instantly making Y/n feel at ease. The night seemed to unfold with a sense of excitement and anticipation, the atmosphere charged with the promise of fun and adventure.

As the evening progressed and drinks flowed freely, Jungwon's inhibitions began to fade. His movements became more fluid, his laughter more carefree. He leaned in close to Y/n, his lips brushing her ear as he suggested, "Wanna dance?"

Y/n glanced up at him, her cheeks tinged with a flush from the alcohol and the intimate suggestion. With a playful smirk, she nodded, allowing him to lead her to the center of the pulsating dance floor.

The music enveloped them, and Y/n's body moved to the beat, her movements fluid and sensuous. Jungwon matched her rhythm, his hands daringly trailing along her waist and hips. Their bodies moved in a tantalizing harmony, the chemistry between them undeniable.

As the song transitioned to a more sultry melody, Jungwon's gaze locked onto Y/n's, a fire burning in his eyes. Driven by a heady mix of desire and alcohol, he pulled her closer, their bodies pressed intimately together. Their dance grew more intense, a powerful magnetism drawing them closer with every movement.

The alcohol's influence heightened their senses, the desire between them becoming palpable. Jungwon's lips found Y/n's ear once again, his voice low and husky. "Let's find somewhere quieter."

Y/n's heart raced, her inhibitions temporarily forgotten in the heat of the moment. With a mixture of excitement and anticipation, she followed him through the crowded house and up the stairs to a more secluded room.

The air in the room was thick with tension as they locked eyes, their bodies practically aflame with need. The weight of the moment hung in the air, their hearts pounding in sync.

With a surge of raw passion, Jungwon closed the distance between them, his lips crashing against hers in a searing kiss. Their movements were fueled by an unquenchable hunger, a culmination of the electric energy that had been building between them.

Clothing was discarded, the barriers between them falling away as their bodies merged in a frenzy of desire. Their connection was intense, each touch igniting sparks that set their senses ablaze.

The room was a symphony of whispered moans and ragged breaths as their bodies moved together in a dance of unbridled passion. Time seemed to stand still, their world narrowing to the sensations that consumed them.

In the aftermath, their heavy breaths mingled in the air, their bodies intertwined in a tangle of limbs and shared intimacy. Y/n's fingers traced delicate patterns across Jungwon's skin as they lay together, a sense of both fulfillment and vulnerability washing over them.

In the silence, Jungwon's voice broke through, a whisper that carried a blend of emotions. "I don't want to lose you."

Y/n turned her head to meet his gaze, her eyes reflecting the same depth of feeling. "You won't," she promised, her voice a tender reassurance that hung in the air like a promise of their shared journey ahead.