18

Unveiling Truths:

The sound of clutter from Jungwon's room caught Y/n's attention as she cleaned her own room on her day off. Curiosity got the best of her, and she couldn't resist taking a peek through her window into his room. However, what she saw next left her stunned and speechless.

There he was, Jungwon, the same guy who had appeared so vulnerable and emotional just the day before, now in an entirely different light. He was with another girl, kissing her passionately as if nothing had happened between him and Y/n.

Y/n's heart sank, a mixture of confusion and hurt washing over her. She couldn't comprehend how Jungwon could switch so effortlessly from one persona to another, from the emotionally vulnerable guy to the flirtatious player. It left her feeling deceived and unsure of who he truly was.

As she continued to watch from her window, her mind was flooded with questions and doubts. Had she been nothing more than a pawn in a game he was playing? Was everything he had shown her just an act to win some bet or a dare?

Her thoughts were in turmoil, torn between wanting to confront Jungwon and wanting to distance herself from him altogether. The vulnerability he had shown had made her feel a genuine connection with him, but now it seemed like it was all a facade, a cruel trick to lure her in.

After what felt like an eternity of watching, Y/n finally tore her gaze away and stepped back from the window. Her emotions were a whirlwind, and she didn't know what to do or how to process what she had seen. She felt hurt, angry, and betrayed all at once.

Taking a deep breath, Y/n tried to compose herself. She knew she couldn't let herself be manipulated any further. She deserved someone who would be genuine and sincere, someone who wouldn't play games with her heart.

Deciding to focus on herself, she continued cleaning her room, trying to distract her mind from the hurt she felt. In the quiet moments, the memories of the vulnerable Jungwon crept back in, making her feel even more confused about his true intentions.

As the day went on, Y/n resolved to keep her distance from Jungwon. She couldn't let herself fall for his charms again, not when she wasn't sure who he really was. The vulnerability he had shown felt like a distant memory now, overshadowed by the sight of him with another girl.

~ Time skip ~

Fractured Trust:

Y/n's heart pounded in her chest as she tried to focus on her book, hoping that Jungwon would get the message and leave her alone. But the incessant knocking on her open window only grew louder, making it impossible to ignore him any longer.

Finally, frustration bubbling over, Y/n snapped, "Jungwon, just leave me alone! I don't want to see you right now, so fuck off!"

To her surprise, Jungwon didn't take the hint and persisted, climbing inside her room through the window. "Whoa, calm down there," he said playfully, seemingly unbothered by her outburst.

She glared at him, her emotions on edge. "What do you want, Jungwon? Can't you see I need some space?" she snapped, feeling hurt and annoyed.

He smirked, acting as if her feelings didn't matter. "Come on, Y/n, you're acting like I did something wrong. We're not dating, so I can do whatever I want," he said nonchalantly.

Y/n felt her frustration grow, hurt by his dismissive attitude. "That's not the point, Jungwon. It's about respect and boundaries," she said, her voice shaking with emotion.

He rolled his eyes, not seeming to understand the gravity of the situation. "Look, I didn't mean to upset you. I was just messing around," he said, brushing it off.