52

Moments of New Parenthood:

The hospital room was a haven of calm and serenity, the soft light filtering through the window casting a gentle glow over the space. Y/n lay in the hospital bed, exhaustion tugging at her, yet her heart was alight with the joy of having welcomed Juwon into the world.

Beside her, Jungwon sat, his gaze unwavering as he listened intently to the nurse's instructions. His determination to be a supportive partner and father shone in his eyes, a testament to the changes he had undergone on this journey.

The nurse finished explaining the breastfeeding process to Y/n, and as she left, Y/n took a deep breath, her gaze turning to Jungwon with a mixture of determination and uncertainty. "I guess it's time for me to give this a try."

Jungwon smiled gently, his hand reaching out to softly caress her arm. "You've got this, Y/n. I'll be right here with you."

With Jungwon's reassuring presence by her side, Y/n carefully cradled Juwon in her arms, her heart swelling with a mixture of love and anticipation. She followed the nurse's instructions, her focus unwavering as she navigated the new experience.

As Juwon latched on, a sense of connection and wonder washed over Y/n. She met Jungwon's gaze, a proud smile on her lips. "I did it," she whispered, her voice filled with a sense of accomplishment.

Jungwon's eyes sparkled with pride as he leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "You're amazing, Y/n."

After a while, Y/n gently eased Juwon away, her eyes shifting to the small device on the bedside table. "Jungwon, let's FaceTime your friends. They've been waiting to see Juwon."

Jungwon nodded eagerly, reaching for the device and initiating the call. Within moments, the faces of Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Niki filled the screen.

"Hey, guys," Jungwon greeted, his voice filled with excitement. "Meet Juwon."

The expressions on their friends' faces shifted from anticipation to pure joy as they caught sight of the tiny bundle in Jungwon's arms.

"Hey there, little man!" Heeseung exclaimed, his voice a mixture of awe and affection.

"He's adorable, Jungwon," Jay added, a smile tugging at his lips.

As the video call continued, Y/n shared her own beaming smile with the group, her heart warmed by the genuine happiness radiating through the screen. They exchanged stories, laughter, and well-wishes, the distance between them momentarily bridged by the shared celebration of Juwon's arrival.

After the call ended, Y/n settled back against the pillows, her gaze turning to Juwon. She smiled softly, her eyelids growing heavy with exhaustion. "Jungwon, I think I need a little rest. Can you hold him for a while?"

Jungwon's expression softened, his arms reaching out to take Juwon from her. "Of course, Y/n. You rest. I've got him."

As Y/n closed her eyes, the room filled with a sense of contentment and peace. The journey they had embarked upon had led them to this moment—parenthood, love, and the promise of a future filled with shared joys and challenges. And as Jungwon cradled their son in his arms, he felt a profound sense of gratitude for the love that had brought them here, and the adventures that lay ahead.

Unexpected Reconnections:

As Y/n's peaceful slumber enveloped her, Jungwon found himself cradling their sleeping son, Juwon, in his arms. The soft rise and fall of Juwon's chest filled the room with a sense of innocence and wonder, reminding Jungwon of the incredible journey that had led them to this moment.