7

Unexpected Encounter:

The next morning, Y/n enjoyed a leisurely start to her day, watching TV shows and having a relaxed breakfast. She then spent a few hours lost in the pages of a captivating book. Eventually, the afternoon arrived, and she decided it was the perfect time to take a walk and head to the dog cafe where she worked.

As she stepped outside, little did she know that Jungwon was discreetly observing her from his window. He noticed that she was true to her word about her plans for the day, and a spark of curiosity drew him to follow her.

Quickly putting on his shoes, he went outside, eager to catch up with her. However, when he approached Y/n, he noticed that she wasn't exactly thrilled to see him.

"Hey, Y/n," Jungwon said with a playful grin, trying to ignore her less-than-welcoming expression.

She gave him a forced smile, not hiding her annoyance. "What are you doing here?"

Jungwon shrugged nonchalantly. "Thought I'd join you on your walk. You know, neighborly bonding and all."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, clearly skeptical. "Bonding? We don't need to bond. I'm perfectly fine on my own."

He chuckled, finding her feisty attitude amusing. "Come on, it'll be fun. Besides, I could use some fresh air too."

She sighed, not willing to let his persistence ruin her peaceful walk. "Fine, but I'm warning you, I prefer walking in silence."

"Deal," he said, falling into step beside her.

As they walked, Y/n couldn't help but notice that Jungwon seemed surprisingly at ease in her presence. He was charming, no doubt, but she couldn't shake off her reservations about him. She had seen his player persona, and it was hard to ignore.

"So, what made you decide to work at a dog cafe?" Jungwon asked, trying to initiate conversation.

Y/n smiled, finally finding a topic she could comfortably discuss. "I've always loved dogs, and working at the cafe allows me to spend time with them. It's therapeutic and enjoyable."

He raised an eyebrow, looking intrigued. "Therapeutic, huh? Maybe I should come visit the cafe sometime."

She shook her head, not entirely sure if it was a good idea. "I don't think that's a good idea. You're not exactly known for commitment or responsibility."

Jungwon's expression softened slightly, as if he understood where her concern was coming from. "You're right. But who knows, maybe spending time with dogs will change me."

Y/n laughed, finding his comment both hopeful and amusing. "I highly doubt that, but you're welcome to try."

As they continued walking, Y/n couldn't deny that there was something intriguing about Jungwon's willingness to be around her despite her resistance. He seemed genuinely interested in getting to know her, but she couldn't shake off her doubts.

Little did she know that this unexpected walk with her enigmatic neighbor would lead to more surprises, challenges, and ultimately, a journey of self-discovery and the unraveling of hidden truths.

A Surprise Visitor:

Y/n and Jungwon walked into the dog cafe, and the cheerful atmosphere immediately engulfed them. The dogs rushed towards Y/n, barking happily and giving her warm welcomes with wagging tails and wet kisses. She laughed, feeling the joy of being surrounded by the furry friends she adored.

Her friend and the cafe owner, Sarah, spotted Y/n and walked over to greet her. They shared a warm hug, and as they exchanged pleasantries, Sarah shot Y/n a curious glance, silently asking what Jungwon was doing at the dog cafe.