Chp 2

During this week taehyung  use to stalk jungkook  where  ever he use to go. As time was passing taehyung was getting frustrated as he was not getting any chance to go near jungkook. Sometime he use to feel that he should kidnap jungkook forcefully make him his but this would make jungkook hate him.

After one week

Taehyung was working in his cabin, when he heard a knock on his cabin door.

Taehyung: come in. He said in his usual cold tone.

His secretary entered the cabin.

Secretary: Sir Mr Park is back to Korea.

Hearing this taehyung lifted his head from the documents he was signing. Their was a smirk on his face as he told his secretary to tell me park to come to meet him in his office tomorrow morning.

 Their was a smirk on his face as he told his secretary to tell me park to come to meet him in his office tomorrow morning

Secretary: Yes sir. I'll contact Mr park

At night, in taehyung's room

Taehyung pov

While looking at jungkook's photo frame which was on his night stand.

Taehyung: Tomorrow I am going to make the most important deal of my life.

Next morning

In office
Taehyung was working on his laptop. He was impatiently waiting for a certain person to come which was non other than park wooshik.
For some time he heard a knock on the door. His secretary walked in and said " Sir Mr Park is here he is waiting for you in the waiting room.

Taehyung: ok, tell him to come inside my office.

Secretary: ok sir

Wooshik entered taehyungs cabin

Wooshik: Hello sir, he after bowing to taehyung who was sitting on his chair like a king he is.

Taehyung: Hello Mr park. Take a seat

Wooshik: I can't believe that u called me to meet. You are my role model sir I know I can't become as successful as you are at such a young age but I'll try my best. I feel like I am dreaming

Taehyung: It's not a dream Mr Park. You must be thinking why I called you right.

Wooshik: Yes sir

Taehyung: Well Mr Park I want to invest in your company.

Wooshik: R-Really sir. I can't believe. You want to invest in my company. Well I didn't expected because my company is still small.

Taehyung: Well I have some personal reason for investing in your company.

Wooshik: What interest sir

Taehyung: Mr park I'll invest 5 million dollars in your company.

Wooshik: Really sir. Its very grateful of you sir. I promise to work hard. But sir for how many share you want to invest 5 million dollars in my company.

Taehyung: Well Mr Park I don't want share in return of money but something very precious than it.

Wooshik: Well sir I don't have any precious thing than my company sir. Can you please tell me sir what you want in return.

Taehyung: Jungkook

Wooshik: W-What sir? Sorry Iust have heard something wrong.

Taehyung: No Mr park you heard it right i want jungkook.

Will wooshik agree this deal or not, what do you guys think please let me know in the comment section.
If you like this chp plzz comment and follow. And I'll try uploading daily.

Thank you