Chp 5

One week passed in a blink. And today was the day when taehyung and jungkook register their marriage and were now heading to the church to take their vows.

Taehyung and jungkook were standing in front of eachother holding hands. Taehyung was staring at the younger one mesmerised by the younger's beauty and jungkook was looking down at the floor not able to make eye contact with taehyung.

Priest: Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband and be by his side till death do you apart

Priest: Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband and be by his side till death do you apart. Accept jungkook in his good and worst times.

Taehyung: Yes I do.

Priest: Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband and be by his side till death do you apart. Accept jungkook in his good and worst times.

Jungkook: Yes I do.

Priest: You may seal your promise with a kiss.

After listening this jungkook was nervous though he was ready to accept taehyung as his husband but he wasn't ready for any kind of intimate relation. He has never kissed someone before as this was his first time to be in a relationship.
Taehyung sensed jungkook's nervousness. He gently pulled jungkook by his waist and leaned forward towards jungkook's face. Due to so much closeness jungkook closed his eyes and was expecting to land a kiss on his lips but instead he felt a pair of lips on his forehead. He immediately opened his eyes and saw taehyung looking at him with loved eyes.

"I'll not kiss you when you are ready so relax. We can take our relationship slowly", he whispered in jungkook ears. Jungkook was suprised and impressed by the elder's action and words.

Taehyung and jungkook went towards Mrs Jeon who was sitting on one of the seat in the church.

Mrs Jeon: Taehyung son please take care of my baby.

Jungkook hugged his mom tightly not letting her speak forward and started crying in her embrace.

Mrs Jeon: Baby this day had to come in your life someday and that day is today. I am happy you are married to someone who truly loves you.

Taehyung: Mrs Jeon u-

Mrs Jeon cutted him in between. It's mom please call me mom.

Taehyung: Mom, I stay alone at home and after our marriage it will be only me and jungkook and you will be also staying alone so you can come stay with us. You are still weak so I and jungkook can take care of you and you and jungkook will be carefree.

Jungkook immediately turned his face to taehyung he didn't expected taehyung to call his mom to stay with them.

"No son it would be better if I don't come with you. You guys will be able to spend some time with eachother and get to know eachother", Mrs Jeon said cutting jungkook's thought.

Taehyung: We'll i won't insist if you don't want to come and stay with us but whenever you miss jungkook you can just come to our home. It's your home to.