Chp 18

Taehyung heard jungkook's words and broke down. He ran towards the door. Jungkook also ran after taehyung. He saw taehyung as he sat in his car and left. Jungkook was about to stop taehyung but he left. Jungkook sat on the living room sofa and was waiting for him to return back.

Jin: Jungkook wake up jungkook.

Hearing jin voices jungkook woke up.

He found himself sleeping on the couch. He saw the time and it was 2:30

Jk: Hyung where is tae?

Jin: why what happened?

Jk: He went out last night, did he return back home?

Jin: No, he isn't home.

Jk: He didn't return back?

Jin: But why did he went out of the house late at night.

Jk: Actually....

Jungkook said everything to jin.

Jin: so now you don't want to continue your relationship. Jungkook, taehyung changed for you and now how can you say this?

Jk: No hyung I love him, what I mean by I can't continue our relationship is I want to start over Everything from start.

Jin: But where is he now?

Jk: I tried calling him last night but he is not picking up my call

Jin: try Calling him again. I'll call joon and tell him to find him

Jungkook started calling taehyung but still his phone was going to voice mail.

Namjoon: Where did he go?

Namjoon asked taehyung's driver.

Jungkook had now started crying when he heard footsteps. He looked up only to see drunk taehyung.

Jungkook ran towards taehyung and hugged him but taehyung didn't hug him. He straight away went to his room. Everyone heard a glass breaking sound from his room. Jungkook was about to go to taehyung's room but Jin stopped him.

Jin: I'll talk with him

Jin entered Taehyung's room and saw him breaking things. Namjoon and jungkook were standing outside the room.

Jin: Tae bear calm down.

Taehyung fell on his knees: He doesn't love me hyung. He don't want our relationship. He said he can't go back to normal.

Jin beside taehyung who laid his head on his lap.

Tae: he doesn't love me hyung.

Jin: He loves you tae

Tae: No he doesn't. He told jimin that he can't continue our relationship.

Jin: baby I think you guys should talk to each other.

Jungkook couldn't handle and enter the room. Taehyung sat straight as he saw jungkook.

Jk: Tae-

Jungkook got cut in between when

Tae: Kook please baby give me a chance. I promise to be a good husband. Please stay with me. I'll do anything you say please come back to me.

Jk: Tae listen to me. I want to start over our relationship again. I don't want to continue anything because once it's broken it can't go back to normal. Will you Kim Taehyung marry me again. I want to start our relationship, our marriage from start again forgetting everything. You did everything for me. You changed for me. How can I leave you like that. Please whenever in future you misunderstood anything please talk with me just don't away like this and coke home drunk.