Chp 10

It was Sunday, taekook decided to do some shopping for their trip/honeymoon to switzerland. They bought a lot of winter clothes, shoes, accessories and some new clothes .

Taekook decided to visit Mrs Jeon as they were leaving for Swisszerland after 2 days i.e on Tuesday.

Taekook bought some snacks for Mrs Jeon. They had lunch in the mall and left for Mrs Jeon's house.

As taekook entered the house, jungkook ran and hugged his mom.

Jungkook: I missed you so much mumma.

Mrs Jeon: I miss you to my baby. Taehyung and kook have a seat.

Taehyung: Umm mom we bought you some snacks and essential things.

Mrs Jeon: You don't have to taehyung, are making me feel low.

Taehyung: You are also my mom, if a son won't take care of mom than who will.

Mrs Jeon and jungkook were overwhelmed listening to taehyung.

"How did I got so lucky to have him", jungkook thought.

Taehyung: Mom, I and kook are going on our honeymoon day after tomorrow. So we wanted to visit you before going.

Mrs Jeon: really, enjoy your trip guys.

Jungkook: yes mumma.

Mrs Jeon: where are you guys going?

Taekook: Swisszerland.

After spending some time with Mrs Jeon taekook returned home having dinner outside.

Taekook spend their whole Monday packing their luggage.

Tuesday

Taekook left from home early in the morning to board on flight.
Jungkook was excited as it was his first time traveling a foreign country.

Jungkook: Tae, how many countries have you visited till now.

Taehyung ( while holding jungkook's hand and keeping it on his lap): i have travelled to Japan, US, Canada, China and France.

Jungkook: You have travelled so many countries.

Taehyung: Well I went their for business and after completing my work I use to roam around the country for 2 to 3 days. This is my first  time traveling to a country for a trip and not for business.

Jungkook: I am happy and excited as it is my first time traveling to a foreign country.

Taekook landed at Swisszerland airport in noon. They straight away headed to their hotel and decided to rest due to jetlag. At night taekook came down at restaurant and had dinner and decided to take a walk around the streets.

The next morning after breakfast taehyung took jungkook to see RHINE FALLS. It is the biggest waterfall in whole Europe. Jungkook was mesmerised by the place. They spend some time clicking pictures and roaming around. It was now time for lunch they had lunch and headed to their hotel.

In evening

Jungkook woke up from his nap and realised that taehyung was not in bed. He got up from the bed and searched for taehyung but he didn't found him. He tried to call taehyung but his phone was switched off.

Jungkook started to panick and was about to break down but then he heard a knock on the room. He ran towards the door thinking that it might be taehyung but it was a hotel staff member.

Jungkook: Yes

Staff: Mr Kim told me to give you this package and this note.

Before jungkook could ask anything to him he left from their.
Jungkook quickly opened the note and  started reading.