Chp 14

Taehyung: What are you doing here baby ?

Jk: Nothing, I came here to look for you.

T: You need something

Jk: No, I wanted to ask that can we leave now I am feeling tired now

T: yes we can leave, let's go

Taekook came to their hotel room.

Jungkook was combing his hair standing in front of the mirror thinking about what happened in the washroom between taehyung and haneul.

Flashback

T (choking haneul): don't you dare come near my wife again otherwise I won't think before killing you.

Haneul: I w-on-t pl-ease lea-vee me.

Taehyung left her neck and she fel down on her knees

Jungkook jungkook

Jungkook came back in his senses when he saw taehyung calling him. He turned around and looked at him.

Taehyung walked towards jungkook and held his hand.

Taehyung: kook what happened where were you lost.

Jk: No where

Tae: Kook please don't lie to me just tell the truth

Jk: I saw you and haneul in the bathroom. Why were you threatening, you even told her you won't think before killing her.

Taehyung decided to keep calm and not show jungkook that he was internally panicking.

Tae: Baby I saw wooshik and haneul were sitting behind you and jimin and you were not feeling comfortable around them. I just don't want anyone to hurt you. So I just warned her to stay away from you that's it and even though I told her I'll kill her that doesn't mean I'll really do it I am a businessman not a mafia.

Jk: You sure that was the reason

Tae: yes baby don't you trust me

Jk: I do it's just hearing you saying things like that scared me

Tae: don't be scare of me baby I won't do do anything that would hurt you. Now don't over think ok.

Jungkook was not satisfied with taehyung's answer but decided to let go

Jk: tae can we return to Korea tomorrow I don't wanna stay here please

Tae: ok as you wish. I'll make arrangements. Let's sleep

Taekook returned to Korea at noon

Taehyung came to office due to an urgent work.

Whereas jungkook came to cafe relax his mind. He was drinking coffee when he saw haneul sitting on a nearby table.

Haneul stood up from her table noticing jungkook and was leaving the cafe when jungkook held her hand and stopped her.

Jk: haneul i want to talk with you

Haneul: I can't jungkook your husband will kill me please leave me.

Jk: nothing will happen to you neither your family i promise but please tell me the truth. Only you tell he the truth.

Haneul: ok let's sit and talk

Jungkook and haneul sat on a table and haneul told everything to jungkook. Jungkook was shocked hearing this.

The husband he loved so much who married him at his lowest phase was the same person who brought that phase on him. Because of him his mom has to loose face in from their family and society. His mom was in hospital.