Chp 4

Taehyung: The more time you take to take your decision it will cost with your families happiness. You will lose everything and that's my promise.

Wooshik: Sir please I agree for this deal. I won't show up on the day of wedding, "jungkook is yours".

After hearing this, their was a smirk on taehyung's face.

Taehyung: Good decision Mr Park.

Wooshik: Since I have agreed for this deal please leave my family alone.

Taehyung: Yes Mr Park, ofcourse.

With that he cut the call.

After 5 mins, wooshik heard his father entering his room with happiness.

Mr park: Son Mr Choi just called us and changed their decision of withdrawing their shares.

Wooshik: really dad, I am too happy.

Wooshik sighed of relief after hearing this. Taehyung was sure a powerful man in Korea.

.
.
.
.
. After 3 weeks

The day of marriage

Jungkook was sitting in his room with jimin. He was getting ready for the big day of his life. He was very nervous.

Jimin: kookie don't take tension. I am sure auntie's decision of you getting married to wooshik will turn good.

Jungkook: I hope so jimin. At our first 2 to 3 meets wooshik was behaving nicely with me but from last 2 to 3 weeks his behaviour has changed.

Jimin: Maybe it would be because of rush of marriage and he has just started his company too.

Jungkook: Yes

And done jimin said as he kept the brush down Kookie you are looking so pretty just like an angel. Jungkook blushed after hearing the complaint that his bestfriend just gave him.

 Jungkook blushed after hearing the complaint that his bestfriend just gave him

At marriage hall

Guest have arrived in the hall. Mrs Jeon and Park family were greeting their guests.

Mrs Jeon: Where is wooshik Mrs park. He is taking a lot time to come.

Mrs park: I am trying to call him but he is not picking up my phone. He said he has a very important meeting.

Mrs Jeon: Ok but please call him to come early. Guests have already arrived.

At jungkook's room

Kai (an imaginary character and jk's friend) entered the room

Kai: Hi kook

Jungkook: Hi Kai, how are you?

Kai : I am fine but kookie while coming up i heard that wooshik has still not arrived yet.

Jungkook: What! And mom is she ok. She must have taken stress.

Jimin: kookah you don't take tension I and Kai will go see. It's your day you have to look most beautiful.