Chp 15

Jk: You seriously thought I wouldn't come to know about the deal that you made with wooshik.

Taehyung: what?? How

Jk:That is not important how I came to know about this but this is why you did this? Because of you my mom has to lose face in front of the society

Tae: You were going to get married to wooshik. I love you how can I let you get married to him.

Jk: You would have come and talked with me.

Tae: talked with you?  If I had asked you to marry me would you have agreed to marry me say

Jk: no

Tae: then . How can I see my love getting married to wooshik. And why are you making a scene after knowing this. You should be happy we are together. I loved you and you said you love me too right then why. Are you regretting marrying me.

Jk: I don't regret marrying I have never but what you did is wrong

Tae: how is it wrong tell me huh

Jk: my mom, her health she was in the hospital.

Tae: I took care of her I know your mom is very important to you that's why I didn't let anything happen to her

Jk: don't you feel guilty

Tae: why would I feel when what I did was for our betterment only. You love me don't you

Jk: I do but this is wrong. You made a deal with Wooshik. You gave  5 million dollar partnership to wooshik to break marriage with me. You bought me. What do you take me as a thing. Ok fine you love me, you did this to marry me but after marriage also you didn't confessed that you did all this. You played with my feelings, my emotions. You made a all good image in front of everyone.

Tae: what are exactly unhappy about me breaking your marriage with your ex fiance.

Jk: What are you thinking taehyung. Now it's enough i need some time.

With that jungkook ran towards their room with taehyung following him.

He started packing his suitcase. Taehyung came in front of hima nd stopped him.

Tae: Where are you going? you can't go anywhere. Did you heard what I said you can't leave me.

Jk: I need some time for myself. Leave me.

Taehyung held jungkook tightly close to him.

Tae: No baby please don't leave me I can't leave without you I did all this so that you can be with me in my life in my arms. Please kook I'll do anything you say but please don't leave me.

The kim Taehyung who never begged someone for anything, is begging a man to just stay with him.

Jk: I am not leaving you forever even if I decided I can't because I love you. Give me some time to relax. I am going to stay at my mom's house.

Tae: Fine I'll give you 2 days after that I'll come to pick u up

Jk: No, you won't call, you won't even come to pick me up. I'll come when I want to.

Tae: Ok fine but tell me how did you came to know about this. Did that haneul told you about it.

Taehyung said clenching his jaw and first.

Jk: yes she did. I forced her to tell me

Tae: That bitch.

Jk: No, you won't do anything to them. If I came to know you did something bad to them or to anyone I'll send divorce papers to you I'll make sure you will never see my face ever again.
Taek this time to reflect on yourself think what you did wrong. Try to control your anger issues.