Chp 17

Right now, Jungkook is feeding taehyung porridge. Taehyung has become more lively since jungkook is near him. He is eating and taking his medicines on time. He is not letting jungkook leave his side even for a minute.
The first thing he does in the morning is to check whether jungkook is beside him or not but that's not enough. Jungkook is not being normal with him like he used to be before. Jungkook only talks with taehyung when needed, he even refuses to sleep beside taehyung.
At first he used to sleep on the couch but seeing jungkook sleeping uncomfortably on the couch, taehyung suggested him to sleep in another room under one condition to just let him go and sleep in that room at night.

Taehyung's health has now improved than before.
Jin entered taekook's room and saw jungkook feeding taehyung.

Jin: How are you now tae bear.

Tae: I am fine now hyung since my kook is beside me.
Taehyung said giving a gentle and soft smile to jungkook and jin.

Jin: Thats good.

Jk: Are you seriously fine.

Tae: Yes baby

Jk: Since now you are feeling fine than  its better for me to leave than.

Tae: leave where? You are not going anywhere.

Jk: Why are you the one who always decides what should I do or not.

Jungkook yelled.

Tae: No baby, I am not deciding but please don't leave me. I have promised you right I'll do whatever you say. I am ready for any punishment but please don't leave me.

Jk: Ok than, since you are feeling fine than from now on you'll do everything on your own. You'll eat all the meals on the dinning table with everyone. You will start going to office. Since you were sick Namjoon hyung is the one who is handling business so now give him some rest.

Tae: Yes, I will go back to my routine but is this my punishment.

Jk: No.

Tae: Then

Jk: Because of you my mom and obviously wooshik's family had to face humiliation then you will tell them everything on your own and ask for their forgiveness while going down on your knees.

Tae: Not possible. This kim Taehyung won't go on knees in front of anyone except for his family. I can ask forgiveness from mom as she is elder from me but not from wooshik's family. I took from me what's mine. And you were never his you were are and will be mine only.

Jk: See hyung this is why I didn't wanted to come here. If you didn't did as I say than I won't stay here. Untill and unless you ask forgiveness from them out relationship won't go back to normal. And not just this you told you are ready for any punishment right. You have to go to a psychiatrist with me to control your anger issues.

Tae: I am not mad to go to a psychiatrist.

Jk: You decide whether you want to go to psychiatrist or you want me to leave this house.

Tae: Baby but why should I go to psychiatrist. I am not a mad person.

Taehyung said holding jungkook's hand. Jungkook yanked taehyung's hand

Jk: Choose taehyung what you want.

Tae: Fine I'll go to psychiatrist but you have to come with me and you'll stay with me in this house.

Jk: But not in same room until you control your anger issues.

Taehyung agreed to jungkook and started visiting psychiatrist.

It has been a month since taheyung have started visiting psychiatrist. At first jungkook had to force taehyung to do all the activities that psychiatrist had told him to do but as time was passing taehyung is doing every activities.