Chp 9

The kim family was planning for a day trip as it was the last day Namjin was staying in korea they are going back tomorrow to the US through a morning flight.

"Hyung please stay for some more days, you came back to Korea almost after a year". Taehyung said

"We know tae but we have to go back, we just came here to meet your husband and to help you to organise the party". Jin said.

"I am sorry bro, we are working on an imp project right now. I can't afford to take a long leave but I promise we'll spend Christmas and New year with you guys ok". Namjoon said.

" but please try coming early, these past few days were very good for me since taehyung used to go to the office and i had to stay at home alone but because of you guys I didn't feel lonely", jungkook expressed

"Awww! We also liked spending time with you. Well where should we go today", jin asked

"Let's go to a theme party" jungkook said.

"Yeah we'll go to the theme park. I also wanted to go to the theme park for a very long time but Namjoon never took me", jin said

"Ok then let's go to the theme park and then let's have dinner in our favourite restaurant", taehyung said.

"What do you guys want for lunch?", jungkook asked

"I'll also help to make lunch. So we'll complete it sooner and then let's watch movies, what do you guys think", jin said

"Sounds good", everyone agreed to this.

With that jungkook and jin started preparing lunch.

Jin: How is your married life going jungkook, I hope taehyung is taking a good care of you.

Jungkook: He takes a very good care of me hyung. He is a perfect husband. I feel very lucky yo have a partner like him.

Jin: I am happy to listen this, We'll as you know that taehyung and joon's parents passed away when they still kids after that they worked hard took care of each other. Please give taehyung love. I had never seen taehyung smile this genuinely from his heart whenever you are with him. I am happy that he also got someone who made him smile and feel loved.

Jungkook was happy and overwhelmed that he was the only reason why taehyung smile. He was feeling very precious and taehyung was the one who make him feel like this.

After having lunch everyone decided to watch horror movie. Namjin cuddled up on sofa and taekook were sitting beside eachother on another sofa.

Suddenly jungkook flinched and hugged taehyung's arm as a ghost appeared on the screen. Taehyung just chuckled and took jungkook in his embrace and whispered in his ear, " if you feel scared than just hug me tightly". Jungkook just nodded and snuggled more in his chest feeling shy.

After watching movie they went to get ready in their room to go the theme park. They enjoyed several rides in the theme park and had dinner outside.

They returned home early as namjin had to take an flight in the morning.

They were now sitting in the living room. When Jin gestured Namjoon to speak.

Namjoon: Taehyung here take this

Taehyung: he opened the envelope and their were tickets to switzerland, "What is this hyung".

Jin: Tickets for your one week trip to switzerland and we even have even booked a room in a hotel for your honeymoon tickets.

Taekook: honeymoon

Taehyung noticed jungkook's nervousness after hearing honeymoon and decided to reject the offer.