Chp 13

It's been 3 months since Taekook got married. Everything is going nice in their life. Taekook had deeply fallen in love with eachother.

It was night time and taekook were cuddling in bed.

"Kook, After 3 days we have to attend a award ceremony in Japan", taehyung said.

"What award ceremony?", Jungkook asked.

"In every 5 year this award function is held in Japan were awards are given to the youngest and the talented Ceo's which are mostly the top 5 Ceo's in Asia. Last time Namjoon hyung got this award and this time I got nominated for this award", Taehyung said.

"Really, I am so happy for you. Congratulations", jungkook said and hugged taehyung.

"Well I have just got nominated and I haven't won yet", taehyung said.

"Well my hubby is talented he'll definitely get this award", jungkook said.

"So what will I get if I won this award", taehyung asked

"Ummmm we'll see when you won this award Mr kim", jungkook said

"Ok Mrs Kim", taehyung said and they both laughed

"Well tae who will be present in that awards ceremony", jungkook asked

"The Ceo's of the companies which had the good profits and on top in last 5 years and even some new ceos who started their company", taehyung said.

The next day

Taehyung had already went to office.

Jungkook and jimin decided to meet in cafe.

Jk: so you are telling me that yoongi hyung is also invited to come to Japan for award ceremony.

Jimin: Yes he got nominated for an award

Jk: taehyung too

Jimin: Seriously, then let's go together to Japan. We'll even attend awards ceremony and after that we can even have a mini trip.

Jk: well it's a good idea I'll try asking tae. Maybe we'll going through taehyung's private jet.

Jimin: ok I'll also talk with yoongi. Let me know taehyung's answer ok.

Jk: ya

At night, In kim mansion

Taekook were having dinner

Jk: Tae

T: hmmm

Jk: I met jimin today and he said that yoongi hyung had also got nominated for an award and he is also going to Japan, so he was asking if we can go together.

Taehyung (he stopped eating and looked at jungkook): why you don't wanna travel with me?

Jungkook panicked and said," It's not like that taehyung, you are misunderstanding. He asked me so I just told you if you don't want than I'll let him know we can travel alone.

T: ok than tell him we will traveling alone.

Jk: ok

Taehyung finished eating his dinner and towards their room without saying anything making jungkook sad. He thought that because of him taehyung's mood changed. He works whole day and after coming home tired as a husband he should cheer taehyung's mood but he ruined it.

He cleaned utensils and went towards their room. He took shower and laid beside taehyung and hugged him

Jk: I am sorry

T: why are you saying sorry (said after hugging him)

Jk: I ruined your mood

T: It's not like that, i just want to spend some time with you. After our honeymoon we didn't got enough time to spend with each other but if you want you can call your best friend to come with us I won't mind as long as you are happy.

Jk:No, You are right. We'll travel alone. I want to spend time with you.

_____________________________________

Taekook landed in Japan on the day of the award ceremony in their private jet.

They took rest in a hotel room and got ready for the ceremony which was held at late evening.

Taehyung and yoongi both won awards for the youngest businessmans of Asia.

Taehyung and yoongi were busy talking to other Ceo's while jungkook and jimin were sitting and chitchatting.

Jimin: I didn't knew that even bitches are also called in such big events (said little loudly so that certain someone can hear it)

Jk: Jimin why are you talking so loudly and what the heck are you taking.

Jimin: don't tell me you didn't saw wooshika and his sister. They are also here

Jk( he raises his eyebrows and looked behind. He saw wooshik and his sister sitting on the table behind them): leta not talk about them.

Jimin: why not

Jk: Ji-

Jimin: When people don't think before cheating than why should I think before speaking.

Haneul: Now that enough bro. How much are you going to listen this shit when it was not your mistake that batard taehyung planned everything and he has became the hero and made you the villain. I'll go tell him the truth.

Wooshik: No haneul. You don't know how powerful kim Taehyung is he can snatch away everything from us within seconds.

Haneul: till when are you going to listen to this humiliation than.

Wooshik: I don't know.

Haneul: I'll use the washroom

Haneul got up aas going towards the washroom when he bumped into someone. She looked up to apologise to that person who was none other than jungkook.

Haneul: I am sorry Mrs Kim.

Jk: It's ok haneul it was an accident.

Taehyung saw jungkook and haneul talking he frowned and started walking towards them. Before he can reach them haneul parted away from jungkook and went towards the washroom.

T: what happened baby, why are standing here like this.

Jk: Oh, i wanted to drink water.

T: You sit here I'll bring Bring water for you.

Taehyung called waiter and gave jungkook water and went towards washroom.

Haneul was washing her hands when she felt someone was behind her she looke up through the mirror and saw taehyung standing there looking at her with dark eyes.

She frightened and turned around to run away but taehyung held her by her neck and pushed her towards the wall.

Taehyung: What did you and wife talked?

Haneul: no-nothi-ng

Haneul said with great difficulty as taehyung was choking her

Taehyung: Keep this in mind don't come near my wife and don't you dare to talk about anything that happened between me and wooshik and about the deal. If I got to know you said something than that will be the last day of your life.

Haneul: i -- w-on-t  pl-ease lea-vee me

Taehyung: Don't you dare go against me otherwise that day will be the worst day of your life.

Taheyung said left her neck letting haneul fall down on her knees not knowing someone was seeing this.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom and saw jungkook standing outside the washroom.

He panicked and asked jungkook

Taehyung: What are you doing here baby.

What do you guys think did jungkook saw what taehyung did.

What will jungkook do when he will come to know about the deal.

How will he react.

For knowing what will happen next please wait for the next chp.

Vote and follow

And don't forget to comment.

Thanks for reading.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜