Chp 3

Wooshik: Sorry sir but I am not able understand what you are trying to say.

Taehyung: It's very simple Mr park. I love jungkook and I want him to be only mine and just mine.Break your engagement with jungkook.

Wooshik: What!! I won't, I can't break our marriage. This marriage is our parents wish and it's not in my hands. And I can't betray jungkook and most importantly my family. And does jungkook knows about this.

Taehyung:  No he doesn't know and he even don't have to know. So Mr Park are you denying my offer. I want you to give me jungkook in exchange of  5 million dollars. 5 million is not a small amount. If you want some more than u can tell me Mr Park

Wooshik: What are you even saying sir jungkook is my future husband and he is not an object that I can sell him to you for 5 million.

Taehyung: Mr park if you decline my offer than u won't only be losing 5 million but your company, your family restaurant. You know how powerful I am. And if I am not wrong than you need to pay your sister's education fees, your parents medical bills and you need to pay your loan to right which u had taken from the bank to start the company.

Wooshik: sir please sir don't do this. This company is my life. I'll become bankrupt sir. I even can't break this marriage. What am I going to answer my parents and jungkook.

Taehyung: You don't have to answer Jungkook. Let everything go as it is going right now. Just don't come on the day of marriage and jungkook don't be having any option but to marry me.

After listening to taehyungs words wooshik mind was on a rollercoaster now. He was not understanding what to do. It's not like he likes jungkook, it was an arranged marriage. But he doesn't have any right to do this deal. If he agreed to this deal than he would be like literary selling jungkook for his own success.

He was not understanding what he should do now. He can't refuse this offer. The kim Taehyung had offer to  invest in his company. Just by taehyung's name he would be getting many project and within months he'll become successful.

Taehyung was observing wooshik's every move. He was sure that wooshik is not that stupid to decline this offer.

Taehyung: Mr park, you still have 3 weeks to think. After 3 weeks you will be getting married. And if you got married to jungkook  than you will lose everything.

Wooshik: ok sir, befor my marriage day I'll let you know my answer. Than I'll take my leave.

Taehyung: Mr Park don't forget it's a secret deal. No one should come to know about this.

Wooshik: Ok sir. After saying this wooshik left taehyung's cabin.

Taehyung dailed someone's number on his phone and "hello, it's time to do as I said".

At night

Around 8pm, wooshik reached home. As soon as he entered the house he saw his father and mom tensed sitting on the sofa in living room.

Wooshik: Mom dad what happened. Why are you guys tensed, is everything alright.

Mr park: son, as you know few years ago when we were facing financial problems we sold 60 % of our restaurant's share to Mr Choi.

Wooshik: Yes i know, but what happened now? Please explain me.

Mr park: Well Mr Choi called us few minutes ago and told that he wants to withdraw his shares. We asked him the reason behind this certain withdrawal of shares but he refused to answer. Now we have to pay him amount of 3 million within this month or else he will file a case against us. I don't know what to do.

Now wooshik was filling like someone has pulled the floor which was under him. He wa clueless. He didn't knew how to help his father. At that time he heard his phone ringing. It was unknown number. As he picked the call.

    ?   :Hello Mr park how was my surprise. Did u liked it.

Wooshik:M- Mr Kim is that you??

Taehyung: Oh, so you recognised my voice.

Wooshik: Why are you doing this sir?? What have I done to you please stop this.

Taehyung: What have you done. You don't know. Well I'll tell you, You are marrying my love my jungkook. That's the biggest mistake of your life.

Wooshik: Sir please don't do this. Breaking this marriage is not in my  hands.

Taehyung: Well Mr park i heard that your sister is staying alone in London. Wait I have something to show you.

Taehyung  send some photos of haneul   which  were  seemed to  clicked without her knowing.

After seeing his sister's photos he was terrified. Goosebumps rushed all over his body.

Wooshik: Sir please don't do anything to my sister. I accept your offer.

.
.
.
.
Preview of next chp
Taehyung: Baby finally u will be mine

On the day of marriage
Mrs Jeon: jungkook please marry Mr Kim. It's my last wish please I want you to marry him.

Jungkook: ok mom. I'll marry him.

How was today's chp, please let me know in comment section if I should make any changes. Stay tuned for the next chp. Thanks for reading and if you liked my story than please show some support and comment and follow.

Thank you..