chp 19- End 🔞

Taehyung entered the room and found Jungkook sitting on the bed waiting for him. He walked towards jungkook and sat on bed in front of him.

Tae: You are looking gorgeous baby.
Taehyung said kissing jungkook's hand.

Jungkook blushed by taehyung's gestures.

Tae: This is not our first time baby, still shy.

Jk: Whether it will be our first time or hundered time I'll be still shy because it is you. Only you can make me feel like that.

Tae: Yes only I can.

Taehyung said and leaned towards jungkook's lips. They started kissing each other passionately with no lust only love.

While kissing jungkook, taehyung removed a beautiful chain and tied it around jungkook's neck and pulled away. Jungkook looked at the pendant and then at taehyung.

Tae: Thanks for coming into my life and making it so beautiful. This is a small wedding gift.

Jk: You bought a wedding gift for me and even planned a whole wedding but I don't have anything to give to you.

Jungkook said looking down.

Tae: You do, there is a thing which only you can give me baby.

Jk: What.

Tae: yourself.

Jungkook blushed and said, " I already belong to you, take me as you want".

With that taehyung wasted no time and pulled jungkook in bed under him. He started kissing jungkook. Going down from his lips to his neck leaving love bites taehyung opened jungkook's suit buttons. He undressed jungkook leaving his upper body naked. He removed his shirt showing his well built body which made Jungkook state at his abs.

Tae: Like the view baby.

Taehyung said making jungkook blush.

Taehyung then started kissing jungkook's chest and latched towards his nipples. He kissed each and every part of jungkook's upper body. He then removed jungkook's pants along with his underwear leaving him full naked.

Taehyung started kissing jungkook's thighs along with his inner thigh leaving hickeys there. He then inserted his two fingers inside jungkook's hole and started preparing him. Jungkook moaned at his husband's movements.

Jk: ah aha tae

Tae: yes baby moan for me

Taehyung and then inserted more two fingers leaving a gasp from jungkook's mouth. When he felt that Jungkook could take his member inside him he removed his fingers making jungkook groan at the loss of contact and pleasure.

Tae: Let me come inside you baby.

With that taehyung inserted his member inside jungkook's hole and started moving making jungkook cry with pleasure.

Jk: aha ah hubby.

Tae: yes baby

Jk: ah aha faster ah.

Tae: as you wish baby.

With that taehyung made love with jungkook the whole night.

[Author pov: Oh my god! I felt embarrassed while writing this and blushed 300 times. As this is my first book and my first time writing smut part so if there are any mistakes and please forgive me. Back to the story]

The next morning, jungkook woke up first. He was sleeping on his husband's chest. He looked up only to find his husband sleeping with a pout looking so innocent. Only jungkook knew that this innocent face man turns into a beast in bed.