Chp 8

It was a peaceful morning at kim Mansion. Taehyung and jungkook were having their breakfast. When a sudden voice drove their attention.

"Taetae", a sweet voice came from the living room.

Taehyung immediately got up from his seat and ran outside of the dinning room realising whose voice was that. Seeing taehyung running jungkook also ran behind him and came out of the dining room only to find his husband hugging a wwh man. That man pulled out from the hug and kissed Taehyung's forehead and to jungkook's utter shock taehyung closed his eyes in return and again hugged that man.

Jungkook was shocked as taehyung never let anyone touch him except for him but this man even kissed his forehead and in return taehyung hugged him again. More than shock jungkook was jealous that even jungkook being his husband still hasn't kissed Taehyung's forehead and this man kissed him. Jungkook was looking at that man and taehyung with hurtful eyes. This heart was crying.

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn't realised that taehyung was calling him. Taehyung came towards him and pulled jungkook's hand in his removing jungkook from his thoughts. Jungkook looked at taehyung who was looking at him with concern.

"What happen baby?, Are you ok". Taehyung asked jungkook who just nodded his head in return.

"Kook meet him he is my Jin hyung my-

"What about me won't you introduce me", Namjoon asked coming inside.

"Yes hyung, but where were you"taehyung asked.

"I was removing luggage from the cab", Namjoon said.

"Ohk so let me introduce. Kook this is Namjoon hyung my elder brother" and while hugging jin from backside taehyung said "this is my Jin hyung".

"My" jungkook thought with sad eyes seeing taehyung hugging jin.

"Yahh you brat what do you mean by my" Namjoon said annoyingly.

Taehyung laughed and said " ok ok so this is my brother in law slash mother jin hyung, namjoon hyungs husband.

Jungkook happily welcomed them listening that wwh man was his brother in law whom taehyung respect as his mother.

Taehyung: And this is my beautiful husband Kim jungkook.

Jungkook blushed listening this.

Taehyung: But hyung you told me you were coming tomorrow than"

Namjoon: well we decided to surprise you

Jin: And I wanted to meet that person who stole my tae bears heart. As you said when we last talk he is indeed beautiful.

Jungkook blushed hidding his face with his hands

(Ignore the girl behind him)

Taehyung: well than let's eat breakfast. My kook has made pancakes for us let's go.