chp 11- First night

As jungkook entered the bedroom he saw taehyung entering the bathroom. Jungkook decided to talk to taehyung after freshening up.

Jungkook removed taehyung's clothes and put them on the bed. He collected his clothes and removed the accessories which he had worn for their date night.

He heard the sound of the door opening, he looked at taehyung but taehyung ignored him and started wearing his clothes. Jungkook sadly took his clothes and went to shower. Jungkook came out of the shower and saw that Taehyung was sitting on the bed on his phone and their breakfast was kept on the tea table.

As taehyung saw Jungkook come out of the bathroom he stood up and went towards the tea table. Taehyung and jungkook had their breakfast in complete silence. Taehyung got up and was about to go but jungkook held his hand and hugged him.

"I am sorry hubby, I ruined our date night. I didn't do it intentionally. Jimin was crying a lot, he and yoongi hyung had a big fight. At that moment the only thought that came to my mind was to console him. I am sorry", jungkook said crying . He was a crying mess now.

Seeing jungkook crying taehyung hugged him tightly and patted his back.

He wiped jungkook's tears, " Don't cry baby, I can't see tears in your eyes and what's gone is gone let's focus on where we should go next"

"You forgive me", jungkook asked.

"Yes baby, stop crying now you crybaby", taehyung said bopped jungkook nose who scrunched his nose.

"Stop being so cute baby, otherwise I won't be able to control myself. I'll eat you whole", taehyung said giving shivers to jungkook.

Taehyung laughed and said, " Get ready fast we have to go out"

"Where are we going now", jungkook asked.

"Actually my business partner Mr Choi is also here in Swisszerland, so he invited us to have lunch at the restaurant they were staying", taehyung said.

" what should I wear than?" Jungkook said

"Wear anything baby you look gorgeous only", taehyung said.

" You get ready till then I'll bring some gifts for Mr Choi and his family", taehyung said

" I'll also come then"

"No need baby I'll go and buy, you get ready till then. I'll come in a hour to pick you up", taehyung said and left.

After taehyung left jungkook called jimin and said everything what happened yesterday. Jimin felt sorry for ruining their date and advised jungkook to do something special for taehyung.

At first jungkook felt nervous and shy but for making taehyung happy jungkook decided to do it.

Jungkook got ready and went down towards the lobby. He called one of the staff and asked him to decorate their room till evening.

After sometime taehyung called jungkook and told him to come out if the hotel. Jungkook and taehyung sat in the car and left to have lunch with Mr Choi.

They arrived at noon at the hotel where Choi's were residing. After having lunch. They decided to go to a park which was on the hill to watch sunset. They spend their entire evening together and later had dinner and decided to return to their hotel room.

After reaching the hotel room. Jungkook told taehyung to freshen up in the small bathroom which is in the living room and jungkook would freshen up in the bathroom which is in the bedroom. At first taehyung got confused but he reluctantly said yes as jungkook insisted him to do so.

Jungkook gave taehyung his clothes and locked the bedroom door. He immediately went inside the bedroom and got ready in night dress. He unlocked the room and stand near the window waiting for Taehyung.

Various thoughts were running in jungkook's mins, was he ready for this, how will taehyung react to this, is he doing everything in a hurry. His thoughts broke hearing the door opening sound. He saw taehyung was only in his pants.

As taehyung entered inside the room, he was shocked as the room was decorated with flowers,fairy lights and scented candles. His eyes went towards jungkook who was standing near the window looking ethernal in moonlight. He took steps towards jungkook who turned around feeling shy.

Taehyung back hugged jungkook placing a soft kiss on his exposed collarbone, shivers ran down jungkook's body. Taehyung turned jungkook around and made him look up by his chin.

" When did you prepared this?", Taehyung asked leaving kisses around the jungkook's neck.

Jungkook held taehyung's biceps for support and said that he asked the staff to prepare this in the morning to make up for their date.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and than at his lips. He leaned forward and made a eye contact with jungkook.

"May I baby", taehyung asked.

"You may", jungkook said and closed his eyes.

Without wasting any time taehyung sealed their lips in a warm kiss. They were kissing eachother with pure love without any lust.

Taehyung pulled jungkook closer by his waist to deepen the kiss and jungkook's hand found their way towards taehyung's neck. They broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen and looked at eachother.

"Are you ready baby", taehyung asked running his nose from jungkook's neck to his collarbone.

"Y-yes", Jungkook answered with a lot of difficulty.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and said, "I am trying my best to lose my control, think one more time, if I started now and I won't stop".

Jungkook gulped and looked ad taehyung. He hugged taehyung and said, "love me".

That was enough for taehyung and he picked jungkook up and place him on the bed and ....... They made love.

Next morning
Jungkook woke up due to sunrays. He was sleeping on taehyung's chest, taehyung's hand on his waist and they were naked. Last night incidents started flashing in jungkook's mind and he blushed furiously. He got up freeing himself from taehyung's grip. He wore taehyung's shirt and and decided to take shower.

Coming out of shower, jungkoo saw taehyung was already awake leaning on the headboard.

Good morning, jungkook said

" good morning baby", taehyung said in his morning deep voice.

Jungkook went towards the dressing table and started drying his hair with towel. Taehyung got up from bed and hugged jungkook from behind burring his face in jungkook's neck inhaling in scent.

"You are looking beautiful baby and thanks for last night. I love you", taehyung said.

Jungkook turned and pecked taehyung's lips shyly and said, "I love you too".

Did you guys liked today's chapter. If yes than please vote and follow and if you guys have any suggestions than please comment.

Thanks for reading .

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜