Chp 7

It had been two weeks since taekook got married. It was 10 pm and Jungkook was currently waiting for taehyung to come home from the office. Taehyung usually use to come home early around 7 to 8 pm but today he was late. Jungkook was trying to call taehyung but it was going voice message. Jungkook was getting worried now.

At 12pm jungkook heard door opening. He ran towards the door to finally see the older one whom he was missing and worried. As soon as the door opened and taehyung walked in, jungkook instantly hugged him tightly to reduced his loneliness. Taehyung was head over heals now since it was the first time that the younger one initiated skinship. He hugged jungkook back who had his face burried in taehyung's chest.

"Missed me?", Taehyung asked in his regular deep voice but their was some sweetness in it too.

Jungkook pulled out from the hug and said, "You are late, I was worried since you were not even picking up my call".

"I am sorry baby. I was going to come early but suddenly a work came up. But you still didn't answered my question darling". Taehyung said looking at the younger one who was still in embrace.

Feeling shy by nicknames jungkook lowered his head and mumbled," I missed you".

Taehyung heard what jungkook said but decided to tease him, since it was rare to hear such things from him, "What did you say baby I didn't hear you. Please say again".

Jungkook had become a living tomato now, he was trying to pull away from the elder's hold but to his dismay the elder was stronger than him. Collecting up all the courage he finally said," You should fresh up I'll heat the food".

Taehyung hummed and decided to leave the younger seeing how embarrassed he was now. After getting out of the elder's hold jungkook gave a quick peck on the elder's cheek and ran away shouting I missed you

Taehyung had a wide smile on his face. He decided to fresh up quickly and come down to eat since he was getting hungry. Jungkook was setting the dinning table when taehyung came down after showering. Taehyung saw jungkook was serving food for him and himself too.

"U didn't had your dinner yet kook" taehyung asked slitely raising his eyebrows. Jungkook knowing that the elder didn't like that he was waiting for him since he had always told the younger not to wait for him. Jungkook just lowered his head.

Taehyung sighed and hold jungkook's hand that waa on the table. He made jungkook look at him by helding his chin. "Kook baby I don't want you to wait for me, you shouldn't neglect your health. You know right that I don't like you waiting for me to have dinner. Ok."

Jungkook just nodded his head

"Words baby", Taehyung stated with his deep voice.

Ye-yes, jungkook stattered.

Taehyung sighed as he realised he scared his baby.

He immediately pulled jungkook on his lap making the younger one nervous. Taehyung wipped jungkook tears and hugged him, "I am sorry baby for scaring you I was just worried for you, I don't want you to neglect your health. Please understand me".

Jungkook looked at taehyung and said, "If you don't want me to skip meal than come early, i want you to come home till 8 pm and if their is a lot of work than max to max 10 not late than that. I feel lonely staying here alone".

Taehyung laughed seeing the younger glaring at him cutely. "As you say my dear wifey" taehyung said making the jungkook red and burying his face in taehyung's chest.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger's flustered state and rub his back to calm down the younger one. Shall we eat then. Taehyung asked and jungkook nodded his head trying to get up from the elder's lap but Taehyung didn't let him but instead he opened his mouth and gestured jungkook to feed him. Jungkook picked up chopstick feeding taehyung while sitting on his lap and in between feeding himself too.

After washing the dishes and cleaning the dinning table together. Taehyung and jungkook came in their bedroom and laid on the bed. Taehyung opened his hand for jungkook who quickly hugged him keeping his head on taehyung's chest and hand hugging his waist. They just laid hugging eachother without saying anything.

"Baby" taehyung called jungkook, inreturned jungkook just hummed.

"As I told you that I only have my brother and brother in law in my family so they called me today and said that they are coming day after tomorrow to meet my husband and they will be staying here for a 1 week so I was thinking that as they are coming why don't we announce our marriage to the world". After hearing this jungkook immediately sat up looking at taehyung. Taehyung also sat up and held jungkook's hand and said," baby don't worry i just want to held a part and invite our family and  my bussiness partner's. Their will be media to. You don't need to worry since I'll be there by you side".

Jungkook looked at his husband and hugged him," You really wang to announce me as your husband, wont you be ashamed as I don't have same status as yours". Jungkook said feeling low.

"No baby, what made you think like that I married you because I love you not because of sympathy, you should know that ok", taehyung said to make jungkook believe him.

Jungkook pulled out from hug and looked at taehyung with his teary eyes," really". Taehyung just nodded his head and pecked his forehead and laid on bed hugging jungkook and they both drifted to sleep.

Sorry for updating late and for short chapter. If you liked this chapter and please vote and follow and don't forget to comment. As this is my first time writing a fanfiction so their can be some mistakes too.

From now I'll update daily

Thanks for reading

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜