Chp 6 - First Date

There were clothes scattered around the room. Jungkook was not able to choose what to wear for his first date. He had no idea what to do he didn't have a beautiful dress to wear on his first date. Heavily sighing jungkook sat on the bed after calling jimin.

"Jiminah-ah", jungkook whined on the call.

" Now what happened kook", jimin said knowing that his friend was stressed.

"Jiminah, I am stuck in a very big problem.

"What problem is everything alright. Taehyung is not treating you nicely, you just tell me I'll come quickly", Jimin said everything in a series not letting the other speak anything.

"It's not like how you think jimin, taheyung is treating me well. He is taking good care of me", jungkook said.

"Than in what problem are you stuck in?", Jimin asked

Well ummm... That....umm, jungkook was feeling shy to talk about his first date.

What happened, did crow caught your tongue, jimin said.

That taehyung asked me out for a date in the evening and I don't know what to wear. I need your help bestie, jungkook stated.

"Really i can't believe this, well looking at him it doesn't seem like he is romantic. I thought he is arrogant, cold and rude". Jimin said

"Yahh you shortly you are talking about my husband. He is very nice and caring", jungkook said not realising what he said to jimin.

"Ohhh husband haa. Someone is being very possessive".jimin said in teasing tone.

"Yaah don't tease me, help me what to wear on date. I don't have anything pretty to wear"

"Umm we'll then let's go to the mall and buy a beautiful dress for you what say". Jimin asked

"Umm I'll ask taehyung first and let you know". Jungkook stated.

"Ok ask permission from you beloved husband", jimin said and immediately cut the talk not letting jungkook speak anything.

This midget, jungkook cursed looking at his phone.

He called Taehyung but he didn't pick up the call so he decided to text him.

Hi, are you free?

I am in a meeting I'll call once I am done.

Ok.

While waiting for taehyung's call he started cleaning the mess which he had created a few minutes earlier.

After 45 mins

Jungkook heard his phone ringing indicating that someone had called him.

Jungkook picked up the phone saw taehyung's name flashed on the screen.

Hello

Hi, you called me?

Yes

Sorry I was busy in a meeting.

No problem, well I wanted to ask you something.

Yes go ahead.

Ummm i and my friend jimin were planning to go to mall as we were bored. So I wanted to ask can I go.

Yes you can. After all you are going to buy a dress for our date or else I say you want to look good for me.