Chp 12

It's been one week since taekook returned from their honeymoon. Now everything has gone back to as it was. They have become more lovey dovey and cuddly.

Right now they were lying on the bed naked. Jungkook woke up because of the sound of the alarm clock. He saw his husband sleeping beside him with an adorable pout on his face, no one will tell he is cold ceo. He had hugged jungkook tightly. Jungkook got out of taehyung's hold with great difficulty and wore taehyung's shirt that was lying on the floor.

He decided to just freshen up and not shower because he knows if taehyung woke up and didn't find jungkook beside him and he would create a scene. So he freshened up and came outside of the bathroom just to see taehyung leaned on the headboard of the bed with bare chest and his lower half body covered with a blanket.

"Good morning tae", jungkook said with a beautiful smile.

Taehyung smiled at him and replied in his deep morning voice, " Good Morning Baby".

Jungkook opened the curtains letting the sunrays in the room. Taehyung groned and told jungkook to close the curtain. Jungkook denied and stepped towards taehyung and said, "Wake up it's already 7:30, you have to go to the office".

"I don't want to go", taehyung said and stretched his hand towards jungkook to come closer to him.

Jungkook also wishes to get in the bed and have one more round with his husband and stay in his husband's embrace but he knows that before going to honeymoon taehyung was working on a important project and he don't want to come in between his work.

"Kook, come closer baby", taehyung said stretching his hand more.

"No, you will get late", jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed heavily and said in his deep voice, " Jungkook are you getting inside the bed or due you want me to come and get you in".

Jungkook knew shook his head again. Seeing jungkook being stubborn taehyung was about to get up but

Jungkook: Ok ok wait I am coming.

With that jungkook crawled on the bed and sat on taehyung's lap, who circled his hands around jungkook's waist and burried his face in his neck.

Jungkook smiled at his big baby and hugged him tightly.

T:"Let's have a morning round".

Jk:"No"

T:"then cuddles", said burrring his chest more in his neck.

Jk:" No"

T:"Ok then atleast a proper kiss", showing his puppy eyes

Jk ( he sighed at said yes)

Taehyung pulled jungkook in a long and passionate kiss. After 5 mins when jungkook was about to pull out taehyung flipped their position and ...

Jk: yaah, you Kim Taehyung.
.
.
.
They ended up doing it.

Their lives were going smoothly. Jungkook was happy with their relationship and taehyung was happy that he was able to make jungkook his completely.

On Sunday

Taekook were peacefully having breakfast when they heard a knock on the door. The maid came and informed them that yoonmin were here.

After listening yoonmin's name jungkook ran towards the door but taehyung growled in anger. He thought he would spent time with his baby but it got ruined.

Yoonmin came inside and jimin hugged jungkook tightly. Seeing their closeness taehyung marched towards them pulled jungkook towards him.

Jimin: Jealous freek.

Jimin and taehyung were passing glared at eachother which was increasing the tension between the house. Jungkook decided to come in between them and told them to relax.

Jk: Well jimin, how did you came all of a sudden.

Jimin: Well today is Sunday and my friend gave me four free tickets to a new romantic movie, so I thought let's go on a double date.

Jk: Seriously, it's been such a long time since I saw movie I am happy. Tae let's go na please.

Taehyung couldn't resist his wife's request and agreed to go.

They had lunch together at kim mansion and went to watch their movies.

Taehyung was pissed off as jimin and jungkook were also stick together. He didn't even got to enjoy the romantic movie with jungkook since jimin and jungkook were constantly talking. After show we went to eat dinner and at that time to his all attention was on jimin.

After reaching home taehyung went straight away to their room leaving jungkook dumbfounded.

"What happened to him", jungkook thought.

He went upstairs and saw taehyung was not in the room. After few minutes he heard shower sound. He took shower in another room and came in their room to see him working on his laptop. Jungkook went towards the dressing table and started applying lotion, he noticed that taehyung was not at all paying attention towards him as he always use to do.

Jungkook went and sat on taehyung's lap and hugged him, he asked for his forgiveness.

T:" Why are you asking me to forgive you?".

Jk:" I don't know"

Taehyung sighed and asked jungkook, " can you please tell me where we went today".

Jk: " double date"

T:" exactly date, where you are supposed to spend time with your love and not your bestfriend".

Jungkook sighed as he realised why taehyung was upset, he hugged taehyung said sorry. He promised to spend more time with him.

Sorry for the boring chapter. I'll upload new and interesting chapter soon.

Thanks for reading.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜