chp 16

Jin: why did jungkook left you tae?

Tae: I-I that I

Jin: Yes tae what did you do?

Tae: I-, taehyung fainted again

Namjin: Doctor

Doctor: You please go out I'll examine him.

At this moment jin realised that taehyung needs jungkook to recover.
He immediately told the driver to drive him to jungkook's house.

_______________________________

Jin rang the door bell.

Jungkook opened the door and was shocked to see jin standing on the door.

Jk: hyung you here??

Jin: jungkook i want to talk to you it's very important.

Jk: yes hyung please come in

Mrs Jeon: Baby who is it, shouted from the kitchen

Jk: Mom it's jin hyung.

Mrs Jeon: Oh hi jinnie, how are you

Jin: I am fine aunty how are you?

Mrs Jeon: I am fine too.

Jin: I am here to pick jungkook up to take him home.

Mrs Jeon: but isn't taehyung out of town due to work for a week.

Jin: yes, he is. I didn't know about that and I came here to surprise them.

Mrs Jeon: ohk, You guys talk for sometime I'll make snacks.

Jin: let's talk in your room.

Jungkook nodded his head and they went to jungkook's room.

Jk: hyung what happened, you are here?

Jin: First tell me what happened between you and taehyung. And why is taehyung in this state.

Jk: What state hyung? what happened to my tae, he is fine right?

Jin: No he isn't. He is sleeping in bed like a lifeless person without his kook.

Jk: What

Jin: yes, taehyung fainted in the office. I got a call from his secretary. When I came here the doctor said that taehyung is depressed, he is not even meals properly. When taehyung woke up and saw me he started crying saying that you left him and was begging me to bring you back. He again fainted after saying this.

Listening to these tears started flowing from jungkook's eyes.

Jin: Jungkook please tell me what happened. I have never seen my tae bear like this. Please I join hands in front of you.

Jin said crying with joined hands.

Jk: No hyung please. I'll tell you what happened.

With that jungkook told everything to jin.

Jin: What

Jk: Yes hyung, I don't know how to react to this. I seriously do love taehyung and no doubt he did everything for me but the feeling of being bought. The humiliation that my mom had to face everything is not letting me go back to normal. And moreover taehyung doesn't feel anything about it he doesn't at all feel guilty. If something happens against his will he loses his calm. He didn't even care to tell me anything. He-

Jungkook got cut in between when Mrs Jeon opened the door. Jin and jungkook were shocked to see her.

Jk: Mom you