Updated Revision and Upcoming Physical Book With Illustration!

Hello everyone, for the new reader and past readers of this fanfic, this is an announcement for the updated revision and upcoming book with illustrations for this fanfic. It's been a pretty long time since I write a story or continue my latest fanfic, hahaha. Heck, I still even have one story that is left unfinished yet even though it's like 3 or 4chapter more. But, yeah... I promised ill finish them. Soon.

So, as I've mentioned before, I'm going to revise this fanfic regarding grammar mistakes, confusing sentences (😂 lol, I bet there's a lot of it), and changing some words to be more "sophisticated". I will also add many full-page illustrations. The reason why I'm doing this and why I'm choosing this Natsume Yuujinchou fanfic is because Natsume Yuujinshou has always been my inspiration, my childhood memories, the good and the bad, it's my private lesson, the most important story. Moreover, the 7th season of Natsume Yuujinshou fanfic had been confirmed although the date has yet to be announced. It's some sort of like a celebration for this fanfic as well. I've always had a dream of publishing my book, my own story.

On December 17th, 2023, I will open a stall at Comic Frontier 17 (in Indonesia). I want to take a pretty big step toward materializing my dream, and that is to print this fanfic into a book to sell. I don't know if it's going to sell well or will someone that visited my booth even know about this anime fanfic, but I still want to go for it. I want to try to take on this... enjoyable challenge haha. But of course, since it will cost me money to produce the book, I'm thinking of making 3-4 printing now. I still don't know how much it'll cost me with the pages of this book and the full-color illustrations I have. The book cover will also be changed both in material and image of course. But yeah... I hope I can make it to at least 3 copies.

If some of you, my lovely readers and followers, are reading this and currently in Indonesia, please visit my booth on Comic Frontier 17 on December 17t (I will leave a comment here or post it on my homepage in Wattpad for the details of my booth number when it's announced). Or you can message me that you want to order my Natsume Yuujinchou fanfic book so I can keep it for you when you visited my booth. If you're outside the region, I can also send it to you. For the reader who's outside the country and wanted to order, please message me as well, and I will do my best to ship it to you.

Currently, I'm still working on this project now, so I can't show you anything yet. However, I will always make an update on my progress with this project on my Instagram @stars_in__ and Twitter @Stars_in__ (I just made an account on Twitter lol). Please look after me, because honestly... I'm here, at this point because of all your support. Please, don't hesitate to message me on IG, Twitter, or even here, if there's something you want to ask. Once again, thank you all for your support, love, and everything. I couldn't be any happier right now. To know that I'm making baby steps toward my dream because of all of you.

With love and hug, Stars_in___ ✨✨✨💕💕