Zero Gap to Love [REUPLOAD]

It's the clearest sky in the autumn season. Although the wind was blowing cold, bringing dried leaves to the streets, the beauty of the surrounding nature could never be paid. Everything looks so warm and peaceful, when the wind is blowing a bit harder, then you will hear the rustling of the trees.

What's in Natsume's dream, it all feels so real. Beautiful, yet a bit lonely. Like the days he sometimes felt.

He looked up the tree which not so far from where he stood. A beautiful youkai which have the same appearance like human does, but it's so perfect that it almost feels... scarily beautiful.

The youkai with long straight golden hair have a pale white skin and mathching red eyes with their lips. Sitting on one of the branch, surrounded with red maple leaves, their half-awake eyes gazing to the ground lazily.

Natsume couldn't move or maybe he just didn't wish to approach the youkai. He chose to observe them from distant.

Just like what Natsume thought, in a moment later, a man wore dark brown hakama while carrying a long bow in his left hand. Natsume couldn't see clearly his face, but that man has a broad shoulder and gentle smile.

" What a beautiful being like you doing, sleeping on a tree branch so carelessly like that? "
He stretches his right hand to the youkai as in asking their permission to take the beautiful being away.

The youkai giggled softly at the man. Taking his hand, the youkai fly surrounding him from the back. Their golden hair swirling around him mysteriously as of asking him to play with them.

" And what a lowly human like you playing your arrow in my forest? "
Finally those clear and ambiguous voice can be heard.

" Who knows, maybe to found a charming youkai like you? "

" Flattery. Human are always excel at it, aren't they? "

" perhaps. But it's only natural for me when I'm in awe for something. "

"... Interesting. "

The scenery flashes fast and short, but Natsume somewhat can see how they loved each other throughout every season.

Until suddenly the scenery shows the old Tokyo which at the time still called as Edo. The memories took place in a traditional Japanese house, Natsume was wondering whose house is this when a man with his loud steps coming from behind. Approaching Natsume's direction, Natsume looked at his back just to found himself shocked in many ways.

A man whose basically the split image of Rikuo in night form. With fox leather on his red haori, his gaze is much sinister than Rikuo's.

" R-Rikuo...? "
Natsume mumbled though his voice wont reach anyone.

Along with his men behind him, the so called Nurarihyon's Hyakki Yakou, follow every of his steps. Natsume who's standing right beside him when he's passing by, just stared at him in agape. He surely knows those appearance, but he's a strange to those eyes.

" Nurarihyon-sama, are we going into war with another clan tonight? "
Those familiar voice from before, asked in very polite manner.

" Huh, Nurarihyon? That's him? "
And when Natsume realized it, the owner of those Rikuo's appearance is none other than his own grandfather.

" Yes, you're coming, Kinkami? "

Natsume looked at the youkai who's bearing the name of Kinkami. And it's the beautiful youkai with golden hair from before, the youkai who's madly in love with the human man.