Hearts

The sun has stopped looking like an enemy in Natsume's eyes. The only time Natsume can fully enjoy summer without getting sun heat in the city are at the beginning and ending of month. Cumulus clouds that are identical to summer on the beach are rarely seen at the end of the season, but sometimes the wind still carries the smell of the ocean from the shore. The previously deafening Cicada - day and night - is now only their outer shell they left behind.

" The summer, is really going to end soon, huh? "
Suddenly the third-head mentioned as he looked up to the clouds which overshadowed the sun.

" Yes, it's been a really hectic summer, hasn't it? "
Natsume replied, showering the kappa in turn as he squat beside Rikuo.

" Ah, now that I think about it, I still have one or two summer homework. Hah... Schools are really harsh, aren't they? "
Rikuo sighed with a hopeless smile on his face.

As the older one, of course Natsume had experienced such thing, so he knew exactly how lazy Rikuo felt. He chuckled at the memory of those moments.

"Well, after I've returned the names, how about I help you to get them done? I think I still kind of remember the lesson in junior high school. "
He asked, looking back to Rikuo.

" Eh? R-really? "

" Yes, of course. "

" Thank you! That's really going to help me a lot. "

Just after they exchanged smiles to each other, suddenly a familiar pressence--at least to Rikuo-- start disturbing the conversation with their teasing as they appeared on the tree beside the kappa's pond.

" Heh, look Mezumaru, even the so-said strongest youkai whatsoever of Nura clan, still begging for help from a mere human child. "
Snickered the black haired guy with dusty pink scarf around him.

" Hihihi, is that one of those meddlesome human's problem again, Gozumaru? Let me help you once in a while, Rikuo-kun! "
Replied the other guy with horse skull helmet covering half-top of his face.

Natsume agape, looking at the two unfamiliar youkai who almost looks like in the same age as Rikuo if they're human. Natsume didn't even think about replying back to their annoying words against Rikuo. It's just catching him off guard for a moment back there.

But unexpectedly to Natsume, Rikuo shrug them off as if it was nothing... or rather he just getting used to their tantrum. Well, that Gozumaru and Mezumaru seems not pretty pleased with Rikuo's plain reaction. He used to be an easy target for their bully and Rikuo's desperate face are surely their entertainment--especially to Gozumaru. He has a somewhat respectful grudge towards Rikuo afterall.

Please noted that they still like to bother Rikuo--the very third-head of Nura Clan-- even until now.

" Oh Gozumaru, Mezumaru, you guys are here? "
Asked Rikuo as if it'snot obvious enough.