The fragments of my life

The summer heat is Natsume's old enemy. But his body stamina is another thing he need to accept.

" Ah... returning 4 names at once is totally a bad idea... where's Sensei anyway? "
Natsume sighed internally. His vision are getting blurry and droplets of cold sweat slowly wet the back of his nape.

The ever worry wrat Rikuo noticed how Natsume's face getting paler every time he returned a name. It came to him the thought that every time Natsume returned a name, a huge energy spent by him as well.

" Umm... Natsume-san, are you alright? You're sweating a lot. "

Rikuo try to reach him, but Natsume didn't give any answer due to feeling nauseous.

" Natsume-san-- "

Just when Natsume almost fainted, the door slide open harshly. From there, jumped a monstrous fatty cat with fried squid in his mouth.

" Oi, aho! You just returned names behind my back again, didn't you?! Aho! Aho! Aho! "
Scolded Nyanko-sensei annoyed Natsume's face with his paw.

" Ugh... sensei... you're heavy..."

Realizing the sudden fair complexion on Natsume's face, Rikuo finally get his circumstances.

" A-ano... could it be... you can only return a few name once a day? "

That question struck Natsume like no other. He was so embarrassed that he almost blushed in flustered.

" Yep, that's right. He's a wimp as you can see. "
Nyanko-sensei added.

" Eh?! "
All 3 of the body guards synch in surprise.

And instead of just giving up his first plan, Natsume get up and seat straight as in showing them that it's not true. Even though it's already as clear as day that he got exhausted just from returning 2 names.

" I-its... alright, I think I can return 2 more-- "
He argued before he got cut by Nyanko-sensei loud voice.

" Aho! Just stay still and replenish that small energy of yours before we get home at evening. "
Ordered Nyanko-sensei never been so clear like that before.

" It's alright, Natsume-san. I'm sorry I didn't realized it before. "
Rikuo quickly pardoned himself and tried to grab a hold of him.

" B-but... the youkai... they're waiting... "
Natsume shifted his gaze to 3 more youkai behind him.

The youkai didn't even budge the slightest bit until Tsurara gave a chilling glare at them. Signaling that they should return now.

" W-we think Natsume-dono should rest for awhile now. "
Suggested the smaller youkai standing at the front line.

" Y-yes! It would be bad if Natsume-dono die from this. "
The other one stupidly receiving glare from Nyanko-sensei.

" And we heard human is very weak, so it would be better if you often get rest, hehehe. "
And suggested the last one, receiving glares from Rikuo's bodyguard.

After many argument--actually it's just Natsume being stubborn as always-- finally he give in, and decided to call it a day.

Rikuo asked Tsurara to asked his mother make a warm tea--because everyone knew exactly what will happen if Tsurara made it herself. At first Natsume being reluctant and feel no need to go so far for him. He's still feel the guilty of yesterday incident.

But Rikuo and his youkai friends forced his way to make him stay for awhile to rest and let them help him. Rikuo knew that it's not Natsume's fault from the beginning anyway.