Perish of The Unwanted

The night almost reach its peak. The main problem--Nurarihyon being cursed--now has found the light and everyone don't have to worry anymore.

However, this chaotic night is not over yet. The misunderstanding and confusion filled the room and no one can explain what's truly going on anymore.

" Kurotabo! "
Yoru called out to him who's standing on his stance in front of the hall room.

" Rikuo-sama! How's supreme commander? "

" He's awake and in good condition, Ryuuji is guarding him in the west wing room.

" Thank goodness he's fine. Natsume-dono has calmed Madara-sama down and everything seems under control now. Only the curse and its miasma that still forming in the middle of the room. "
Kurotabo explained quickly the whole story after Yoru and Ryuuji left the hall room.

" So where's Natsume and the cat? I didn't see that white beast. "
He asked while lengthen his head, searching the--supposed to be huge--white beast.

" I guess Madara-sama has turned back into his tanuki--I mean cat form but still stay at Natsume's side. "

" I see, I'll go inside to help Natsume then! You stay here with the other and guard the gate! "

Yoru about to starts off to inside the room but Kurotabo haven't finish off the information yet.

" Wait, master! "

" What is it?! "

" Natsume-dono asked Gyuuki, Riou, and some of the youkai to search for something at outside a while ago! "

" Something?! "

" Yes, I heard it's a tree branch! "

" Huh? What the hell is he planning? "
Yoru was talking to himself in a half confused-half annoyed expression. He then back to his plan on checking the situation with Yura's side first.

After a few steps from the entrance, Yoru was able to feel the magnitude of the mixed nauseating aura. As a result it feels dizzying and Yoru feels like able to throw up at any time. It's because this aura is a mixture of the holy aura from Yura, Natsume, and Natori, mixed with the aura of curse and its miasma.

 It's because this aura is a mixture of the holy aura from Yura, Natsume, and Natori, mixed with the aura of curse and its miasma

In front of him, a line of Hagun--Yura's shikigami-- flying not so far from their master. But of course, Hidemoto stands right behind Yura's back. He seriously can do whatever he want.

" Yura! "
He called out to the girl as she holding the barrier in her side with both hands and Hidemoto behind her.

Yura turned back at the shout, looking perplexed at the owner of that voice.
" Eh? Rikuo-kun?! You're back! "