Irreplaceable Things [ END ]

" Natsume-dono, are you done? "
A man peeked out from the room with his straw hat halted in between the small gap. 

Natsume who's just done with zipping his traveling bag, stand up straight and carry it on his left shoulder.

" Yes, Kurotabo. "

They smiles at each other then Kurotabo lead Natsume the way out.

" It has been a really chaotic stay. I'm so sorry that your stay in here must be disturbed by our faults. "
Kurotabo's eyes look distorted with apologetic smile.

" Ah, no. Please don't think it like that. I'm very happy to be able to help Rikuo-kun and the others to save Nurarihyon-San. And after all, it's only natural for a friend to help each other. "
Natsume smiles sweetly, suddenly thinking how it couldn't be his answer if it's his past self from years ago.

Hearing the answer himself, now he realized he had grown again and learn his lesson after meeting the Nura family and clan.

" If you feel that way, I couldn't be any glad than now. Please visit us again sometimes in the near future. "

" Yes, thank you. Maybe I can drop by in New Year, or the day after that. "

" That would be a great idea. I'll be sure to tell it to Master later. "

" Okay. "

After a short walk from the east wing to the front door, finally they meet with the supreme commander and his daughter-in-law. Together with Rikuo and his gang already waiting in front of the door.

" Thank you everyone for the hospitality. Please forgive me for troubling you with my stay. "
Natsume bowed politely to the older youkai lord and Wakana.

" Now now, don't be so formal, kiddo. It's me who's supposed to be sorry for the incident that I've caused. Thank you for working together with everyone to save me, Natsume Takashi. "
To Natsume's surprise--and everyone else's as well-- the supreme commander of the long live Nura Clan, bowed his gratefulness to him with respect.

Of course everyone is surprised--even the grandson himself-- but they won't object it though. They do feel the same with Nurarihyon. The young boy with pretty face who's standing in front of them, is in fact the boy who's just a mere human but willingly and able to help the youkai lord, Nurarihyon.

" I-it's fine! Please... Don't think too much about it. "
Natsume nervously lifted the old man shoulder softly.

" Maa... You are being too polite to us, Natsume-kun. Please have a visit to here sometimes, alright? I'll make a lot of food for both you and Rikuo to eat! "
Kana as cheerful as ever, smiling happily just like the way she is.

" Ah yes, thank you very much for having me, Wakana-san. "

" You are always welcomed, Natsume-kun. And the cat as well! "

Suddenly mentioning the cat, made Natsume realized the fussy cat is nowhere to be seen.

" Huh? Oh yes, where's Nyanko-sen--"
Just when Natsume about to ask his whereabouts, suddenly the front door slides open hardly, followed with a loud shrill voice.

" Oi Natsume! Can you be any slower than this, huh?! Hurry up or we won't get to buy Nanatsujiya's manjuu!! "
The fatty cat jumped to Rikuo's head violently and stay like that while fussing about Natsume being slow.

" U-uwah! Nyanko-san...! Please don't move so much! "
Rikuo almost lose his balance, which of course, made Natsume shocked and angry to Nyanko-Sensei.

" Sensei! Stop bullying Rikuo-kun! "

" Just hurry up! "

" Ittai! Don't scratch my scalp, Sensei... "