Pillow Talk

[ WARNING MANY TEASING SHOUNEN-Ai HERE AND THERE. IF YOU'RE NOT A FAN OF IT YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT. IT WONT EFFECT THE STORY LIKE EVEN IF YOU DONT READ THIS PART. I ALREADY WARNED YOU, HAPPY SHIPPING! ]

The guy next to him is sleeping so soundly, with his chest going up and down in a stable rhythm. Unconsciously, observing Natsume like that makes Natori want to match his breath time with him. Sounds childish, but he just want to spend his time with Natsume for now--even if it's only a while, it matters not to him.

Not entirely enveloped by silence if the sounds of Natsume's breath and their heartbeat taken into account. Only words that aren't present between them. Staring passionately at the young guy with a lot of thoughts going on in his mind, yet he couldn't just think any of it.

It's as if his mind is comparable to heavy rain in sunny day.

The young man, laying beside Natsume while using his own arm or elbow as his pillow and crouched a little bit. He wants to touch Natsume, but he's afraid to wake him up, so in the end he's satisfied already with just touching his blanket. Without any futon or anything, Natori lay beside him on the floor, waiting patiently for him to wake up.

" Now that I think about it, when we first met, he was 15th and get irritated easily when it comes to youkai topic. Now one year has passed and he's 16th. It's only one year gap but... He looks rather relaxed now. I wonder if that means he's getting comfortable with me around? "
When Natori is in deep thoughts, he would go wild with every possible possibility. Even if it had not any correlation with what he initially thought.

"...Ngh..."
Suddenly Natsume's groaning which blow every Natori's mindless thought.

His eyes widened for a second, he almost want to talk to Natsume immediately if it's not because he realized Natsume is just talking in his sleep.

However, for once. Natori's glad that his thought is wrong.

" ....umm... Huh? Natori...San? "
His voice called out his name softly with a tint of weakness that ironically weakened Natori's heart.

" E-eh? Natsume, you're awake? "
But he immediately back to his senses--and rationality--which turned him slightly reddened.

" Yes... I was already awake before, but back to sleep again because Sensei told me. And I was still feeling a little bit tired. "

" I see... How do you feel now? "

" I think I'm good now. At least I've regained my energy back again. "

" I'm glad. Are you hungry? "

" No... Not really, in fact, I don't feel well to eat anything for now. "

" That's not good, you should eat or drink something after resting like that. Try to gain more energy that you've lost today. Wait here, I'll ask someone to bring a drink and soup for you. "
Natori was about to wake up but quickly Natsume tucked the edge of his sleeve to him.

" W-wait! It's fine... I really don't want to eat anything yet now... I'm afraid I wil...throw up if I forced myself to. "
Natsume look at Natori with a little bit embarrassed eyes--which Natori couldn't resist of course.

"  He's actually being honest with his pain to me... "
Natori thought, feeling stunned by the recent fact.

" Alright, but I'll make sure that you will eat right after this. I've promised Touko-san to take care of you after all--even if without being told, I would do so already. "
Natori then relaxes his limbs and back to lay down beside Natsume again.