Chap. 29; All Hide No Seek

Lauren's head fell back with every movement of Steve's mouth. His tongue ran over her clit making her bite her lip letting out a soft moun. One of her legs being pinned on her shoulder and the other being pushed up. The phone rang again for the second time in twenty minutes.

"Eleven. Get the phone." Lauren yelled, annoyed she didn't answer the first call. Steve's head popped up looking at her. She pushed it back down not wanting him to stop. He moved back down, running his tongue around her clit.

"It's Walt." Eleven yelled. Lauren picked up the phone.

"Busy." She said slamming the phone back on the reservoir. She grabbed the metal of her bed as his tongue moved inside her and his thumb moved around her clit. The phone rang again, she rolled her eyes picking it up. "What, Walter?"

"Do you want to come over?"

"You're fucking kidding me." She moved her hand to his head to push him away, but he moved just right. Lauren bit her lip to refrain from moaning but couldn't. She held the phone as far as possible. Instead of pushing him away like she had planned she pulled him closer, moaning again.

"Lauren?" She heard him say through the phone, loud.

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"If you must know, I'm masterbaiting." She lied hoping he would hang up.

"Well then you didn't have to answer."

"I tried, you called two more times."

"I only called twice."

"I don't care, bye bye now." She slammed the phone back on the receiver again. He pulled her down closer to him pushing her legs further apart. Lauren heard footsteps a few more steps than El's room. She heard a hand on the door handle. "Steve, sto..." She tried to say but was interrupted by a burst of pleasure. The little of the sentence she got out was so quiet she didn't think he heard it. Lauren heard the door handle rattle to her room. Instantly she kicked Steve under the blanket to get him to stop.

"Hey Lo, I called twenty minutes ago but nobody answered. I'm staying home. I felt like shit at work today so I just left early." Lauren's heart beat increases heavily. Thanking god she threw all their clothes in the corner that can't be seen from the door. "What are you doing? Why are you sweating."

"I was trying to take a nap and it's really hot in my room right now so." Steve kissed her the inside of her thigh causing Lauren to push away from him not wanting to get caught.

"Maybe because you sleeping with the comforter. Just take it off and get a lighter blanket."

"I will, dad, in a minute." She thought of an excuse on the fly. "I'm kind of just in my underwear right now because, because I'm so hot."

"Oh shit I'm sorry." He turned around still in the door. "Just wanted to let you know I'm home."

"Okay love you." Jim closed the door behind him. Steve came up, throwing the blanket behind him. Laying next to her he smiled at the girl.

"That was close." He said with a cocky little grin

"Yeah did you want to fucking get caught." She looked at him again, picking up a pillow and hitting him with it. When she came up with the pillow she saw his busted lip, "Your lip?" She ran her finger over it.

"What about it?" He looked at her thumb that had blood on it then over to the mirror on her closet door. "Oh damn, you did a number on me today, first scratching the hell outta shoulder and now my lip."

"What I didn't do that."

"Do you not remember kicking me in the face two seconds ago?" She covered her mouth realizing she did do that.