Chap. 40; Assets

Jim sat in the living room between Lauren and Steve, and El and Mike in their rooms, stuffing his face with chips and salsa. Trying to listen to his TV but being too distracted by what they were doing. He leaned back in his seat to see what Eleven and Mike were doing, which he did more often because of the position of Lauren's door, and her bed didn't let him see in. That she may or may not have done on purpose. A good thing for them, but not for him. When he got his head all the way back, he saw Eleven and Mike kissing.

"Hey." He yelled at them, causing Eleven to slam the door shut. He set down the chips to open the door. "Hey. Three-Inch minimum, leave the door open three inches." He rattled the door handle and banged on it. "El, open this door! Open the do..." She let go of the door to them just sitting on the bed flipping through a magazine.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked with a smile, this only being the twenty-fourth time he had done this, causing him to walk out and refrain from punching a child. When he walked out to hear,

"It doesn't hurt. Harder." Coming from Lauren's room. "Fuck." He walked over to her room.

"I hear prison is looking pretty good." He yelled to Steve before opening the door, finding Lauren sitting on the bed with Steve behind her rubbing his elbow on her shoulder. She looked up with a pained expression on her face.

"What did you say?" Lauren asked.

"What are you doing?" He disregarded her question.

"Getting a kink out of my neck. I slept on it wrong." Jim ran is toung over his teeth. "What did you think?" Lauren asked in an integrazing way.

"Nothing." He closed the door but made sure to leave three inches.

"I don't care if I'm complaining, just keep pushing. It hurts like a bitch." She turned back around and Steve put his elbow back on her shoulder. She grabbed his knee, squeezing it as he pushed harder. The muscles relaxed causing her to pull away. Lauren turned around pushing him over leaning over kissing him. "Thank you." She sat with him in between her legs.

"You're welcome." She played with the tie on his sailor suit. He grabbed it from her. "I know it looks ridiculous."

"No it doesn't." She leaned over and bit him on the nose. "I think you look pretty sexy. Something about a man in a uniform."

"Hop, your dad wears a uniform." He said with his hand on her thighs.

"Now, why did you have to go bring that up?" She lifted her leg to get off him before he grabbed her belt loop, bringing her back down.

"Where are you going?" She smiled at him.

"Nowhere apparently." He reached up untying the back of her shirt. She reached back, grabbing it before it fell. "He is literally twenty feet away."

"Hasn't stopped us before. Besides, I don't see him." He moved her hand, taking off the rest of the shirt, leaving her in her bra. She didn't exactly stop him. She fell on the bed next to him.

"This is the best you are getting. He's in the other room and the door is wide open." She whispered.

"And yet are your legs." Lauren's mouth fell open with a small laugh seeing as she was sitting with one knee up and the other down.

"Yeah, guess, they're are almost begging for something. I just can quite-" Steve's hand slipped un her shorts.

"Put your finger on it?" Lauren gasp-moaned quietly into his lips.

"Yeah, something like that,"

"I almost liked sneaking around. We could close the door." Lauren nodded. Steve began to pull his hand out.