Chapter 40

Three days later...

It was after 2 in the morning when Vince arrived home. He had been busy with one thing after the next. The whole pack has been in overdrive preparing for the Rogue invasion getting together plans and strategizing. He wanted to forget it all for a while. He skips dinner and goes straight to his room. The sight he was vehemently desperate to see, like a cool breeze on a scorching windless day, Nya was waiting in the bed for him. He could feel the tension from his whole body releasing at the sight of her. She was hugging a pillow and was in deep sleep. He could tell by her long even breaths and steady heart rate.
He takes a quick shower and slides in behind her. He snaked his arms around her waist careful not to wake her and snuggled her into his chest. With a deep inhale of her scent he falls asleep.

A while later he felt himself pulling out of his slumber and knew before he opened his eyes that his little bird was staring at him. He decides to keep his eye closed to see what she would do and at first she seems to just be admiring but then he feels her move and her finger running along the bridge of his nose and then his jaw. Just as he was about to open his eyes he felt a peck on his cheek and heard her giggle. "For once you're asleep and I'm awake." She whispers. "Now I know what it feels like." At that second he opens his eyes and she gasps in surprise. "You're awake."

"I am." She was still wrapped in his arms but had turned around to face him completely. It was still pitch black out so not much time has passed. It was so good to see her with her eyes open. He has been so busy he hasn't had any time with her. When he comes home she is already asleep and in the mornings he leaves before she wakes up.

"I miss you." She blurts out. "So much... it hurts."

"I miss you too, sweetheart. I'm sorry I haven't spent any time with you." He tugs her closer and in response, she circles her arms around his neck. "You don't have to apologize. You are the alpha and I know you're going to have many more important-"

"No." He cuts her off. "I don't like when you say or even think that anything or anyone is more important than you are to me. I have a duty to the pack but my heart and mind are always with you." A low growl rumbles in his throat when she unexpectedly brushes her lips onto his. "I accept you." She says when she pulls back.

For a second his brain short circuits. He had to rewind and process. He didn't know he wanted to hear that as much as he did until he heard it. Flutters stir around inside him. He was wide awake now. All his senses down to the very last nerve ending were overcharged with electricity. He rolls her on her back and hovers over her. "I'm yours, Ny." He declares before her lowers himself and begins slowly ravishing her mouth. He licked and sucked on her lips until he was sure they were plump and red and she was behaving like a snake beneath him slithering and sliding. He loved it. She felt so good under him. He only wished he could see her every change in expression but the room was dark and all he could see was the outline of her. Still, hearing and feeling her was incredible. He could feast on the taste of her all night. Her skin, her smell, her touch. "I love you." He says in her mouth. He hears her heart skip a beat instantly and she tenses up for a second but he didn't let up on her lips. "I love you." He says again. it was just coming out. It was just how he felt. "Vince." She moans his name and it was all his devouring mouth would let her say. It was enough for him. His name on her lips softens him like ice cream in a savannah. He shudders when her hands go from around his neck down his peck over his abs and the bulge of his boxers. "Nya." He groans. He separates their lips and presses his forehead onto hers. "We don't have to." Gently she keeps rubbing his groan making the bulge grow larger.

"I'm ready." She pants.

He growls and takes her mouth again, owning it roughly with his expertise. He slides his palms under her shirt and hears the hitching of her breath when he covers her sensitive breast. Her nipples were already tight and begging for the attention of his tongue. His member throbbed, it wanted her for so long. He has never desired someone this much and took so much pleasure in pleasing. He gently tugs off her shirt and lowers his hot mouth on her nipples. Her soft sounds rumbled his insides. He gives each one of her breast concentration. Then he begins sliding her shorts and panties off. He needed to be in her and he could tell that is what she wanted too with the way she was thrusting herself against him. He takes off his boxers and covers her again and with gentleness he enters her core. She cries out as her center accommodates the thickness of his shaft. "Vince."