Birthday

y/n pov:
today is my birthday and i'm finally 17.it feels like i've been 16 forever lmao but what's crazy is that next year im an adult.Today was a pretty big day for me because the party today is one of the biggest parties i've had even though i'm just turning 17.I invited all of my friends over especially alan🤭.i like that guy so much it's an obsession.i had to make sure i looked extra good today.right now i'm im just scrolling on tiktok just watching all the shipping edits people are making me and alan.gosh i hope he likes me.suddenly i get a call from my bsf Emme."hey emme!""y/n happy birthday! alan needs help" at that moment i got worried."why what's wrong?""oh alan just needs help figuring out what to wear he just wanted me to ask you because he's to much of a pussy to ask you himself""be so fr so like do i come to his house rn?""ye hes waiting for u well i gtg cya at the party ml""bye emme!"i hurry upstairs to my room and i decided to change into some cute flare pants that made my ass look bigger just because🤭 i put on a red crop top and my black and red j4s i grab my keys and get out the house.i pulled up to alan's house and i texted him.

Alan🤡
bro i'm outside ur house
okay ill be right there
don't leave ur car imma open the door for you

LMAO

its so hard not making it obvious i like him but that text caught me off guard

alan's pov:
y/n is the only girl i can think about she is so pretty i could stare at her forever.i asked emme to call her to let y/n know that i need help choosing my clothes because i want to look good for her especially since it's her birthday i want to look extra good.since she was outside waiting for me i put on some grey sweatpants and a black shirt because 😉
i quickly go downstairs and open the car door for her."hey alan""heyy happy birthday" i held her hand while she got out and she gave me a hug.fuck i was getting hard.we got inside the house and went upstairs to my room."so why did you need help picking out your clothes" she said."because i don't want to look stupid duh.
y/n pov:
i waited in my car for a bit and i saw at the corner of my eye alan sprinting over to my side of the car to open that door.that guy looked fine doing anything plus he has grey sweatpants on😍.he opened the door and held my hand." hey alann" i said with a slightly excited tone."heyy happy birthday" he said while we made eye contact"we got in his house and went upstairs to his room.i sat on his bed n said"why did u need help picking out your clothes" i said looking down at the floor."because i don't want to look stupid duh" he said while looking at his closet.he walks up to me and holds my hands and drags me to stand up.me and him are face to face and his arms wrapped around me."and also because i don't wanna look bad for you mi amor" he said while giving me a kiss on my neck.somehow he found my good spot n i mumbled trying not to moan"mm alan"

sexual content⚠️ skip to 👑 if not

"but that's for later right now i wanna do something with you amor"he said while he grabbed my ass and giving me a hickey.i slightly moaned and gently grab his fluffy curly hair."cmon on the bed is better baby" he gently lays me down his bed and goes on top of me." alan wait" i said unsure."hm?" he said looking up at me while we locked eyes."what about protection?"
i said." oh yea don't worry i already had it on before u came" he said.back to the hot shit."okay-"before I could even finish saying the word he kisses me.I kissed him back n he used tongue then I gave tongue we were kissing for 15 secs straight and we gasped for air."mm take this off for me"as he stands up I sit down on the edge of the bed taking off his sweatpants and see his member poking out.I took off his boxers and start sucking.he threw his head back."fuckkk" he slightly whimpers." bro I was so wet I couldn't resist anymore.after sucking I took off his shirt and he threw me gently back to the bed.he took of my clothes and shoes and I was left with a bra and panty on.Alan slowly unbuckles my bra and starts kissing me everywhere and gives me hickeys on my breast and places only he and I can see.he takes of my panties and before he puts it in my he pushes 2 fingers in me."mmm alannn" I moaned "fuck bae ur so wet n taste so good.he starts fingering me and i kept moaning it felt so good.Alan decided to lick me and use his tongue instead which felt so much better."baby pleasee" i moaned while gently grabbing his hair it felt so fucking good until he put his big member in me.I moaned while arching my back and i turn around my ass facing Alan while my pussy is dripping wet.

To be continued.
Authors note:so this is my first one I hope y'all like it part 2 is coming soon lmk if u guys like this n if i should make more n also lmk if i should make shorter or longer chapters.