Date pt 2

y/n pov:
it was 10:30 am and i was lying on top of alan why he was still sleeping.his face is so cute when he sleeps.i have him small kisses all around his face and neck."mm mamas" alan said ima low sleepy voice groaning."hm?" i hummed in response."good morning mi vida how'd u sleep?" he said in his morning raspy voice." i slept good hbu?" i said making eye contact with him."i slept good too mamas know let's go get ready for the beach" he said tapping my ass to get off of him.

me and him went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth do skincare and just get ready.i wanted to wear something simple but since it's the beach i should wear like a bikini or set or something.

i wanted to wear something simple but since it's the beach i should wear like a bikini or set or something

it doesn't have to be this**

i finally decided to put on this set and some sandals.i put my hair up and did light makeup and i went to the kitchen for water.

i walk over to the kitchen for a glass of water and alan was just staring at me.as i was drinking my water alan wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.he gently squeezes my ass as he was grinding.i throw my head back and slightly moan."fuck" i whispered.alan smiles and he picks me up and puts me on the counter.he already had his shirt off so i wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck."fuck mamas u make me hard everytime i see you." he said in my ear.he starts kissing my neck and leaves hickies all over my chest and neck.i tuck my hands in his hair and i throw my head back as soon as he french kisses me chest."bae please" i said."im sorry
ma u js so fine i had to" he said as we locked eyes.i smiled and got off the counter.

as i walked off alan slapped my ass and i went to the bathroom to cover the hickies.soon after we had our things ready to head out.we went in the car and arrive to the beach.we put our stuff down and sat in the shade."yo mamas look" he said pointing at a small crab."EW" i said and i ran away where the crab wont bite me."bae it's not gonna do anything" he said laughing as he picks up the crab approaching me."alan get the fuck away from me"i said walking back."no look it's cute" he said."no alan get tf away from me i hate crabs." i hate crabs sm bc when i was a little a crab bit my leg three times and it was the worst pain ever and i don't want to go through that again so i just make sure to keep my distance."alan put that down." i said."but look it's cu-" "i don't want to hear it yk what happened to me the other time put it down" i said."fine " he said in a sad tone."bye mini crab" he said waving to it as it walked away.

alan walked up to me and just stared at me."que estas viendo pendejo" i said."sorry" he said in a sad tone."no bae im sorry" i said giving him a hug.he smiles and makes eye contact."let's go to the water he said as he holds my hand.we go into the water and played with it and had our little moments.alan had his arms wrapped around me,his hair was soaked and he looked at me in the eyes."mamas i want our kids to have your eyes" he said.i smiled and kissed him."i want our kids to look like you" i said.we were moving around in the water as the waves were slowing hitting us."te amo mi amor" he said kissing me.i kissed him back and hugged him tight."mamas u make me so happy" he said ."u make me even more happier baby" i said caressing his cheek.his smile lid up and his dimples made his smile so much better."bae we should go we've been here for a long time" he said."ur right let's go." we gathered our stuff and went to the car.

"i have two shirts and a pair of sweats incase if u wanna change ma" alan said placing his hand on my thigh while driving."okay bae what mountain we going to?" i asked."its a pretty popular mountain but i dont think many people are going to be there today." he said."im excited tho because we can stare at the sun look at the cities and see the sunset." he continued ."im just excited to have you by my side amor" i said looking at him with a smile."me too mamas" he said looking at me back and smiling.

we arrived to the mountain and luckily we brought sneakers with us.me and alan change and put on the sneakers so mosquito's don't bite the shit out of us."the mountain has built stairs around it so it's going to be light work for us." the mountain is high and no one's here i guess we lucky" i said.he smiled and we started going up the stairs.after atleast 5 minutes of going up the stairs we finally made it to the top.we sat down and watched the world around us"mamas sit on my lap" he said.i sit on his lap and we made convo."remember the time we went live with lalo and he was drawing how our kids would look like?" he said."i remember he made one with big ears curly hair and facial hair it was so funny." i said.

we laughed and there was a moment we went silent and just stared at eachother.we looked into eachothers eyes and suddenly i felt myself rise a bit.alan was hard."why are you so pretty" he said."alan why are you so fucking hot" i said in a sassy way."now u wanna be sassy huh" he said.i laughed and he smiled at me.i turn around facing the sun."heyy what are u doing" he said."im just looking at the sun you can't be talking ur hard and i'm not even doing anything." i said laughing."oh now u wanna laugh huh?" he said."um yea duhh" i said sarcastically and he starts tickling me."ALAN STOPP" i said laughing my lungs out."THIS WHAT U GET FOR LAUGHING BITCHH"he said laughing.he eventually stops but we're still laughing."okay okay now shut up i'm trying to see the sun" i said.alan is still laughing while he just stares at the sun ."boy what is so funny" i said."the way u were laughing had me dying hell nahh"he said.

i scoffed and he wrapped his arms around me tight."hey mamas don't get mad look the sunset is as pretty as you mi amor he said in my ear.i was looking at the sun and i placed my arms the same position he had his in.he was behind me and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.i smiled and just looked over at the cities."baby look at the cities"girl you're like a New York City skyscraper, I wanna shoot my sticky white stuff all over you." he said."nice try but the rizz makes no sense because we are in AZ not NY" i said laughing.he laughed back and looked at cities and sunset."today was so fun amor" he said kissing my neck."you were right this really was the funnest date ever."i said."i just want to go home and take a nap or maybe try practicing making kids with you mamas😉" he said picking up the blanket.i smiled and blushed and we went home and did the yk.

this chapter was boring ash🌚