Live

Y/n pov:
Alan was live with his phone on the cabinet and I was just sitting on his bed hearing everything that was happening and he was live with Lalo."bro where y/n I wanna tell her something" lalo said."uhh alr BABE CMERE"he yelled.i walkover to him and sit on the counter.Lalo bites his lip ."Que cochino" I said softly so he wouldn't hear.Alan is just dying of laughter and I take over the phone."ey y/n" Lalo said while biting his lip."Que quieres" I said.he starts biting his lip and trying to rizz me up i shake my head and give the phone to Alan."Lalo is hella weird" I said to Alan and he laughs.I go back to his room."yo Des and Vicky wanna invite you" lalo said."uh alright" he says and invites them."hey Alan" des said."yo Vicky why tf are u bouncing" Alan laughs.I was watching the live without him knowing.

I walk out the room and sit on the counter where they can't see me.Alan looks at me and goes back to doing his own thing."hey I'm Alan u wanna do smth later?" Vicky said."Hell nah you Victor not Vicky wtf"Alan said.they kept trying to rizz him up and it looked like he liked it."bro wtf" I say softly and leave the the kitchen."ew Alan who tf is that"des said."excuse me" I said turning around."bitch who are you" Vicky said."who r yall tryna steal my man"💀 I said."go fuck urself" des said."alr but atleast im natural than yall wannabes🤷‍♀️" I said and left the room."hell nah y'all are bitches for taking to my girl like that" Alan said."no Alan pleasee." They said."im taken ☠️" he said and he disconnects leaving just him on live.

He goes in the room and sees me turn my body facing the window and wall."babe" he said cuddling next to me as if nothing happened.I pull away and move to the edge of the bed."chat she's mad what do I do" he said."GET HER FOOD AND CANDY" someone typed in chat.he read it out loud and ordered canes and my fav candy and snacks.he kissed my forehead and left the room.I stopped watching his live and scroll on TikTok.I turned my body facing the door and later he comes in with a decorated basket filled with my favorite things candy and snacks."mamas?" He says softly."hm?" I said and sit down on the bed." Im sorry" he says."I saw the way they were rizzing u up Alan wtf" I said.he gives the basket to me and looks me innocently."im sorry,I'm sorry,babe I'm sorry.." he says softly. I just look at the basket thinking."babe I'm sorry look at me when I tell you I'm sorry." He said." I looked up at him and he ends live and sits with me and i sit on his lap."it's alright ig" I said."wym I guess we need to talk it out ma" he said while he placed his hands on my cheeks and making eye contact.I started blushing.we talked it out and we ate the food and fell asleep hugging each other"

This chapter was a bit rushed lol but ty to yourefavgf for the idea.and also I'm sorry if there's been any misspellings I forget a lot to read it before posting 😭.