Dinner

Narrator:y/n and Alan were goin to a restaurant with everyone like lalo,junje,Tessa,Amanda,adolla,Alex,,Gabe,
Amanda, dinner to celebrate how far they've came and how much they have accomplished.(im srry im not adding everyone else it's js a lot of work😭)
Y/n pov:
I was getting ready to hang out with everyone I wanted to wear something simple but a little formal I guess.

(im srry im not adding everyone else it's js a lot of work😭) Y/n pov:I was getting ready to hang out with everyone I wanted to wear something simple but a little formal I guess

I didn't want to wear heels so I picked out a random pair of socks and shoes to match with the dress

I was in my dress and shoes but I haven't done my makeup or hair yet but i was curious to see what Alan was doing in the bathroom bc he was in it for an hour so I went by the bathroom and knocked on the door

I was in my dress and shoes but I haven't done my makeup or hair yet but i was curious to see what Alan was doing in the bathroom bc he was in it for an hour so I went by the bathroom and knocked on the door.he was blasting deftones."ALAN OPEN THE DOOR"I yelled."MY BAD" he said and he paused the music and opened the door."damn mamas you look good" he said while looking up and down."why are you taking so long and i go in the bathroom and he closes the door.I sat on the counter looking around to see if he was doing anything."so why we're taking so long?" I asked."well I took a shower,did my skincare routine,and just fix my hair." He said."Thats it?!you've been in the bathroom for that long doing just that" I said."you take two hours to just do your hair and makeup" he said."soo?? Anyways get out imma do my hair and makeup" I said as I get off the counter .Alan just laughs and leaves the bathroom.

As I was finishing up my makeup Alan came in the room to get his phone.He wraps his arms around me and places his head on my shoulder and just hugging me tight from behind."hey mamas" he says softly while gently kissing my neck."hii" I said.he was just watching me do my makeup from the mirror."ur so pretty" he said."thanks bae"I kiss his head and he lets go of me and takes his phone and car keys"hurry amor we're almost leaving" he said while he gave me a kiss.

We went to the restaurant and it was packed with people and fans.we all meet up sit at our table and just chat.me and Alan sit next to each other and Amanda sits next to me.We all get our food and just sit around."yo Alan" lalo says."wha" he said."I heard that u n ur girl tryna have a kid" lalo said.I stare at alan and he stares at me back."yo wth/wtf" everyone says."aint nobody eva said that lalo I think u on sum" I said to him."nah but alan told me wym" lalo said."Alan wtf" I said tryna get away from him"I didn't say that tho😭" Alan said." Haha now ur girl don't want u now she's mine now." Lalo laughs."so u was js playing huh" gabe said."hell yeah" lalo smiles."hell nah" me and Alan say at the same time."you guys were made for each other" Amanda says and everyone jus agrees.an unexpected visitor came and it was meche."hey guys" she said."omgg hi meche come join us" Amanda said."How theres no space"Tessa said."bae sit on my lap." Alan whispered in my ear"okay".I sat on Alan's lap." Amanda sit here and tell everyone else to move over so theres a spot for meche."I said."aww look at the them they look so cute together." Adolla said.everyone took pics and posted on there ig story of how cute we looked.

Meche,Amanda ,junje ,and tessa had to leave so it was just me adolla Alex Gabe Alan and Lalo.Gabe was on live battling lalo and Alex was battling adolla and I was still sitting on Alan's lap watching edits made of us.We both saw this edit of Alan that had me shook." You looked so handsome in that bae omg" I said and Alan got hard.I start moving front and back and Alan started kissing my neck and shoulders not in a very weird way."eww yall don't do that in public" adolla said."yall nasty" Alex says."what about yera where she at?" Alan says and Alex kept quiet."yall imma head home." Lalo said.everyone agrees to go home aswell.

Im sorry for this chapter it's ass and I thought I would have time to make  another chapter and have two other chapters posted by 3:30 but i js finished this one and its 3:30 so new chapter gonna be posted at 8 pm est im terrible at planning things lmao.