Babysitting

y/n pov:
i was getting ready for the day i wasnt planning on going anywhere until i got a text from alan.

ally is alan's little sister and i cant let alan be alone with her cus things would be a disaster if it was just them together

ally is alan's little sister and i cant let alan be alone with her cus things would be a disaster if it was just them together.i put on a simple outfit but a little childish.

i put my hair in a high ponytail and leave two strands of hair hanging from the front

i put my hair in a high ponytail and leave two strands of hair hanging from the front.i grab my keys and i put on my slides and go to his house.

i open the door and just walk in because since i've been to his house so many times i practically live there.
"Y/N!!!!!" ally yelled and came running for a hug."heyy ally how are you where's alan?" i asked ."im gooddd alan's upstairs changing." she said.

"okay what are you doing?" i asked."im just drawing on the table wanna see what i'm drawing?" she asked pulling my hand."yea of course" i said.we walk over to the table and see a picture of me and alan holding hands."aww ally you even labeled it." i said smiling."do you like it?" she asked."i love it can i keep it?" i asked."YEAA" she said.

i smiled and took another look at the drawing."hi alan" ally said.i turned around and smiled at alan.fuck he was wearing grey sweatpants."hi ally hey ma" he said kissing my forehead.i smiled at him in response."y/n did u show alan the drawing?" she asked."what drawing?" he asked.

"oh look it's us holding hands." i said showing him."allu drew this?"he asked."yea why?"she asked."just wondering." he said.

"im boredd"i said looking around."let's make pizza i want some." he said going over to the fridge getting the ingredients.ally puts her drawing materials away and i help alan with the ingredients.

"okay so first you make the dough" i said."no shit" he said laughing."alan be nice to your future wife" ally said."YEA ALAN BE NICE TO UR FUTURE WIFE"i said out loud."okay sorry sorry" he said.

after the dough*

"okay then you put the flour on the counter" i said."i'll do that" ally said grabbing the flour."be careful let alan help you" i said."yea ur gonna make a mess" he said."ey alan" i said to him with a serious look."mb" he whispered.they put the flour on the counter and ally smears it all over the counter making some flour land on alan's face.

"oh shit" i whispered."ALLY" he yelled."SORRY" she said making her distance."come here" he said covering his hands with flour running after her.i get up and start shaping the dough.i heard ally laughing from a distance."ALLY ALAN COME ON" i said.the came back to kitchen after 2 minutes.

"i'm putting the sauce" alan said.he put the sauce now the toppings were next."i'll put the cheese and ally u can put the pepperoni"i said to her."okie" she said.

as she was putting the pepperonis alan wrapped his arms around me and he was gently grinding behind me making me feel his erection.i tried to not let out a moan so i quickly let go so ally wouldn't notice what he was doing ."disgusting" i said walking to opposite side he was in.

alan chuckles and ally looks confused."why did i do something?" she asked."no ally it's not you it's your disgusting immature older brother" i said looking at alan.she laughs and alan got sad.i noticed and gave him a hug.his mood changed quick and ally was done.

"okay im going to put it in the oven" i grab the tray and put the pizza in the oven and alan slapped my ass."GYAT DAMN"he said."ALAN STOP" i said as i got up."ooohh alan got in trouble" she said smiling.i took off on of my slides and held it up making alan run.

i chased after him and ally was following me."here take my other one and go a different direction so we could catch him faster" i said to her handing my slide.

we continue chasing after him until i throw it at him hitting his head but making him catch it."now you gonna get una patada en el culo" he said laughing.he was chasing after me and i went into his room trying to hide but it was no use he already catched me.

he grabbed my shirt and threw me on the bed."you thought u could escape huh mamas?" he said getting closer.no response from me.had leaned over and kissed me.i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while kissing him back.he left small hickies on my neck making me let out a small moan.

he takes off his pants and he takes off my shorts."alan we can't what if your mom comes and what about ally? " i said."my mom ain't coming back till 6" he said he opens the door a bit and peeks his head."ALLY ME AND Y/N ARE GOING TO DO SMTH REAL QUICK GO WATCH TV AND DONT GET CLOSE TO THE OVEN" he said outloud.ally said okay and he locked the door

he continues to take off my thong and takes off his boxers.i felt myself so wet i already wanted him inside of me.he takes his tip and starts rubbing my clit with it."alan fuck stop teasing" i said throwing my head back."damnn u really wet mami" he said and he thrusts into me making me gasp.

"shit" i whisper.he goes in faster hitting my g spot."oh fuck i groan and rolled my eyes back.he goes faster and faster all you could hear was clapping."ay fuck mami" he groaned.

i let out a moan as he went faster."im close mamas" he said and he adds his hand and starts rubbing my clit as he's fucking my with a fast pace."alan ughh please baby ugh fuckk mm" i said trying not to moan."im close papi ugh" i said while i tried sitting up a bit.he started rubbing my clit faster as he went in me in a slower pace.

i couldn't control myself i let out a loud moan."i-m gonna cum" i said."me too mamas me too"he said.as we were cumming he let out a low moan making me cum more.after we came we heard the ring from the oven."ALAN Y /N PIZZA READY" ally yells out

"OKAYY GIVE US A MIN"he said trying not to voice crack."what do we do?"i asked."um u quickly give me head and i'll give u head to clean it offf then we shower right after the pizza?" he asked."okay" i said sitting up.

i started sucking and licking his tip making him throw his head back and let out a moan.i finished and i went to my regular position from before and he starts licking my clit.i throw my head back and tuck my hand into his hair.he started doing circular motions with his tongue making me moan.

5 mins after of alan giving head

"alr ma im done cmon" he said as he got up and put his boxers back on and sweatpants.i put my thong and shorts back on and fixed my hair then we went to the kitchen."why were you guys making so much noise i heard clapping and u guys making weird noises" ally said confused.

me and alan looked at each other."well um we were we busy moving a piece of furniture and it was really heavy and um there was objects that kept sounding like claps" i said with a fake smile."oh okay" she said.

alan took the pizza out and it was pretty cool so he cut it and served two slices for me and him and one for her.we ate the pizza and played games and watched movies eat snacks until his mom came home.

two chapters in a day 😛
credits to 256Heyyah for the chapter 😭💋🫶🏼