bsfs or more pt 2

y/n pov:
i just woke up and it was 2:30 pm i look under the bedsheets and i was still in the bikini.i walk over to the bathroom next to the room i take a shower and i decided to wear this outfit alo gave me for today.

i walk over to the bathroom next to the room i take a shower and i decided to wear this outfit alo gave me for today

i go to the kitchen and i see no one was there.ryan,jesus,ricky,miche,no one.i was alone after walking around the whole airbnb.i heard a noise coming from outside.since i was alone i grabbed a pan and i went outside incase if anyone wanted to hit me.i walk out and see a tall curly wavy hair guy."wtf" i said and he turned and i jumped and i hit his head on accident."y/n wth?" he said rubbing his hair.it was alan."im sorry i thought you were a stranger 😭😭" i said."good thing i had a cap on you would've destroyed my head if i didn't have it." he said."u look good today" he continued."um thank you" i said."now put that pan away u scare me"he said.

i went to put the pan away that was awkward as hell omg.i went to the living room and i went on my phone."y/n?" alan asked."what i'm in the living room" i said.he went inside and he leaned on the door frame."does it still hurt?" i asked." no not rlly" he said." what do u want" i said getting up and walking over to him.he put his head down and looked at me."chill i get it im short but not as short ur like 6'1 im 5'7 now what do u wantt" i said.he laughed and he wrapped his arms around me." i like short girls especially you mamas" he said making me blush.i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.his arms roaming around my body and he kept them still on my lower waist above my ass."i like tall guys especially you amor" i whispered in his ear then i gave him a french kiss on his neck."fuck"he mumbled under his breath."don't do that rn mamas later" he said."okay papi te amo" i said and i gave him a peck on the lips and i let go of him and i greeted my friends that came back.

alan left the living room a bit after."we should go to the beach it's not that hot outside" gabe said."yesss i wanna goo" miche said.everybody agrees and we go to get ready."y/n i wanna give you this bathing suit that would look good on you" miche said. i walk over to her room and i tried it on."omgg i love it" i said."keep it well i gotta get ready cya in a bit" miche said."okay tyy" i said and i went to a empty room that me and alan could share and he was in the bathroom finger brushing his hair with water.i go in the bathroom and i wash my hands to get his attention.he goes right behind me and he wraps his arms around me."that fat ass belongs to me amor" he whispered in my ear.he starts grinding and i felt his 🥒 getting hard.he closes the door and he takes of my bikini bottom off and he pulls his shorts and boxers down and he puts his tip in me.

sexual content ⚠️ skip to💋 if not

he bends me over and he goes deeper.i moan to how good it felt.alan's breathing starts to get a bit heavy."f-fuck ur so wet mamas" he said.i hummed as a response.it felt so good i threw my head back and alan grabs my right tit and he puts his whole 🥒 inside of me."ohh fuckk alann" i moaned as i felt myself almost close to cumming."yk my name mamas say it" he said as his voice cracked."papi i'm close" i said.he take it out and he places me on the sink."spread your legs mamas.i spread my legs and he went in me again.it felt so good but i hate where i was seated.he hit my spot making me throw my head back and he went faster.i covered my face trying not to moan"im gonna c-"alan says but he gets cut off by jesus."cmon guys let's go.alan and y/n where r u guys?" jesus said.alan quickly pulls up his boxers and shorts and i get off the sink and i put my bottom on and i quickly fix my hair.

💋

me and alan quickly grab our phones and leave the room."what took you guys so long" stacie said."alan needed help with something on his phone" i said."yeaa mb" alan said playing it off

we arrived to the beach and we put all of our stuff down.i sat next to miche in the shade and alan was in the water making tiktoks with the other boys."so how's you and alan?" she asked."um honestly i dont know i mean like i think i like him but i think he does too" i said."well thats a good sign if y'all have done the deed and the for sure wants you" she said.i look around and i smirk."HAVE YOU GUYS FUCKED?!" she said outloud"i quickly run to nearest biggest object before anyone saw me.after 3 mins i go back to the spot."sorry" she said."it's alr and yea we might've" i said."when?" she asked.i looked down."today" i said .she gasped and got excited."he definitely wants you girll" she said i smiled at her."how's you and jesus?" i asked."oh um nothing we might date soon it's in the talks" she said."HEY GIRL COME TO THE WATER ITS FUN" alan said."should we go?" i said." obvi its ur man that wants u there" she said." go get ur mans to as i said getting up.we walk over to our mans and we hugged them.

i dragged alan deeper into the water and we started playing the water.i felt a pair of eyes on me and it was a group of boys staring at me.alan wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.everyone was staring at us while we were in our own world and we locked eyes and he smiled." can i take you on a date mamas?" alan said.our foreheads touching,lips inches apart,his arms tight around my waist?what more could i want?"ofc mi amor" i said with a smile and he smiled back and kissed me." te amo mamas" he whispered in my ear"te amo mas" i whispered back.then we enjoyed the rest of ur day until the night.

ik what this was but stay tuned for the date part coming soon😛