Prank

Y/n pov:
Today was a pretty boring day nobody had anything to do so we all decided to hang out at my house while my parents went to vacation with my siblings.Me and Alan we the only ones at home and we were discussing on who we should invite over."imma invite a friend if that's okay you dont know and I want you to meet him he's really chill and fun." He said."okay" I said with no interest at all.but this would be good for a prank wouldnt it?

Everybody arrives and we all say hi to eachother and just hang out."babe I want you to meet Eddie he just came from Chicago hes going to be her in Arizona for a while."Heyy Eddie nice to meet you"damn he was hella short lol" hey nice to meet you too y/n right?" He said"yea" I said with a smile.

We were all sitting in the couch and I was in between Alan and Eddie.Alan went to the bathroom and I had a chance to start flirting."Eddie u look handsome today"I said in a soft low voice."thanks you look pretty today" he said with a smile.he wrapped his arm around my waist making me feel uncomfortable but I try to go along with it.me and him are just smiling eachother and it seems like he doesn't even care im dating Alan."btw this is a joke im just trying to get Alan mad" I whispered in his ear." Ye dw I'll go along with it" he said and he smiled.

Alan sat back down and I was just talking to lalo and adolla when in the corner of my eye I realized that Alan was looking at me confused and mad."eddie is this a joke why do you have ur arm wrapped around her"he said."idk she wanted it" eddie said.he stood up hella mad."y/n come here we need to talk"he said ."yall we'll be back don't worry"he said

We went up the stairs into my room."wtf do you think you're doing y/n" he said sitting leaning on the furniture infront of me while i was sitting on my bed."I wasn't doing anything Alan wdym"I said with no interest at all."keep acting like that and you'll see what happens.I saw what you and Eddie were doing wth" he said while getting closer."so?" I said trying to stay serious."you think this is funny huh?y/n you and Eddie are up to something wtf yk what forget it im going home" he said walking to the door.I quickly run up to him and try to stop him."baby please it was a prank me and him didn't mean anything we did we just joking around baby please don't leave amor." I said holding his arm."y/n that's not funny bro" he said turning around facing me."im sorry papi please forgive me"I said to him."I'll except the apology in one condition" he said."what is it?" I said."lay down"he said.I already knew what he wanted.
Sexual content skip to 🐠 if not.

Alan pulls down his shorts and boxers and he takes off his shirt showing his abs and muscles"sit down"he said.I sit down and look up at him signaling me to play with it.I started kissing it and I start sucking the tip and kissing it too.he throws his head back and he starts whimpering.I start sucking even faster an deeper.he gently pulls my hair back making my eyes roll back."fuckk" he says.I strip while he's infront of me and he starts stroking it making him even harder."lay down daddy" I told him and he did exactly that.I go on top of him and I start kissing him everywhere and giving him hickies.I start sucking a bit more making him cum a bit."amor get on it" he said while his voice was cracking.I start humping him and I hold my hair from getting in the way and I hump him.he pushes my hips down making me go deeper causing me to moan.I went faster and faster and the only thing you could hear was our skins touching and our moans.I lean down and start kissing all over his face and neck while I was still riding him.
We switched positions and i bent down and he started fucking me."harder daddy harder please" I moan.and he went harder and faster making me loose control and making me moan so damn loud."im almost there baby fuckk" he whimpered."me too papi" I mumbled under my breath trying not to moan then I started cumming all over it and his cum was all over it to."suck on it bae" and I did.he tasted so good."apology accepted just dont to again amor" he said while laying a kiss on my forehead."anything you say papi"

🐠

new chapter coming out at 2:30 am est because I'm so nice🥰srry for the wait again my internet was really low btw creds to iheartbrunnetes  for the idea