Baking

Y/n pov:
"Bae im boreddd"I said whining on the couch next to Alan"."im glad you said that because why don't we bake?we haven't done that in a while" he said."okay but what are we going to bake and do we have the ingredients?" I asked."I already ordered everything so we should be able to start in about 15 mins"

All the ingredients came and we figured out what we were going to make and it was cookies .I made the batter and alan helped out.I threw some flour at him and we had a flour fight.he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head."ur so pretty did yk that?" He whispered in my ear."maybe?" I said and put dough in his mouth."shii this is good frl" he said."but my ass tastes better js saying🤷‍♀️" I said."u right" he said."I bend over and put the cookies in the oven and Alan pretends to fuck me from behind."Alan u hella weird" I said."yea but yk u like it" he said and he picks me up and sits me down on the counter and kisses me.I wrapped my arms around his neck and we just kiss each other until we had to gasp for air.

The cookies were ready and we decided to watch a movie.45 minutes into the movie I sit on his lap facing him instead of the tv and he wraps his arms around me while I slowly fall asleep in his arms.

This chapter was hella short mb for posting this late I was busy all day today😭