Overprotective-Alan and Alex

This Is a random idea I made up lmao but lmk if i should make Alex imagines or anyone else's.

Narrator pov:
Alan Alex and y/n were a trio for years and they never left each others side.Alan and Alex are very protective over y/n because when they were in 5th grade y/n got bullied a lot and kids hit her and when Alan and Alex noticed they would hit back and they don't want it to happen ever again so they've been protective over her for years.but Alan and Alex are fighting for her because deep down they both like her so much but they don't show it but y/n hasnt realized it for years now when will she realize?
Alan pov:
"Bro shes mine back off" I said.y/n is such a beautiful soul I want to be with her forever but my cousin Alex obviously wants her and he's been doing everything in his power to take her away from me."bro she cleary wants me u just delulu" Alex said."im more closer to her than you bro tf u mean" I said."the way she looks at me,we hang out a lot,the way we smiles at eachother,eye contact"he said."bro me and her hang out way more than than you and her plus people of made edits of us together and people shipping us on live" i said."yea yea whatever know let's get ready for school" Alex said.I laugh it off and he leaves my room and I get ready for school.
Y/n pov:
I was getting ready for school and as I was doing my makeup I was just thinking about the trio.ngl I like alan and alex but i cant choose who i truly do like.I like both of them because the both treat me good in their own way but they are both equally so overprotective it's a little annoying atleast they care🤷‍♀️.
i get to school and find alan and alex waiting for me.me and alan have 3 classes together and i have 2 classes with alex.
i have homeroom with alan and i have 4d period wih him too.i have 2nd and 6th period with alex so it's a pretty good schedule.
"heyy guyyyss" i wave to them."yo wsggg y/n" alex said approaching me and giving me a hug.alan gives alex a side eye and i turn to see the bitch i hate sm.natalia.she always goes to alan and wraps her arms around her she wants to do everything with him but alan wants nothing to do with her and i get it but it still gets me mad.not mad but jealous?ugh i hate but love alan sm.same goes to alex."earth to y/n" alan said waving his hand infront of me."mb i zoned out" i said."cmon we have to go to homeroom"he said while holding my hand.we walk to homeroom and notice there's only 20 chairs but there's 40 students in the class.the teacher assigned us to sit with someone for homeroom and stay with them bc the other chairs are being used for 6th period."you wanna sit with me ma?" he asked.we made eye contact and he smirked at me.gosh his dimples are so cute."mhm yea" i said to him with a smile.he sat on a chair and i sat on his lap.i was moving back and forth because i was getting a bit uncomfortable but then i realized what i was doing and alan held me down."mamas stay still" he whispered in my ear."im srry i was getting a bit uncomfortable." i said.then i suddenly felt myself rise a bit."if you want you can get off and sit here" he said."no no it's okay" i said.i stayed still but i felt good .his arms were wrapped around me and he layed his head on my shoulder.people were say ooo and shipping us.i think im inlove with alan.

it was finally 6th period.almost the end of the day.i go in class with alex and we noticed all the chairs were lined up into rows but there was tables and each table was for two people."i think we doing a lab experiment or some shit" alex said."cmon let's sit in the back" he said.i followed him and we sat next to each other in the back looking at all the tools and felt a pair of eyes staring at me and i felt someone touch my thigh and it was alex grabbing my thigh.he smiled at me and i smile at him back.he got closer to me and kissed my cheek.i wanted to kiss him back but wouldn't that mean i was betraying alan?i move my chair closer to alex instead of kissing him back?he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer than i'm already am.we did our experiment and tbh it was really fun.me and alex were helping each other out and we were laughing it was so fun.

class ended and we were just standing around just talking until the bell rang to leave school."yo y/n wanna come over?" alan and alex said at the same time." i would like to hang out w u guys but i cant i have smth to do later today sorryy" i said knowing damn well i wanted to hang out w both of em.whis better alan or alex?

this chapter is ass again bc i haven't felt like posting lmaoo