Drunk

im using like 5 pics in this chapter bc im a bit lazy to describe it so yea🥰

y/n pov:
i woke up to the sound of my phone blowing with text messages.

i got up and while i was doing my skincare i heard a knock from outside

i got up and while i was doing my skincare i heard a knock from outside.i quickly wash my face and go downstairs and open the door."hey mamas"alan said smiling with a bouquet of flowers."heyy alan" i said taking the bouquet of flowers and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"wydd" he said as he walked in sitting on the couch."nothing i js woke up i was js doing my skincare what r u doing?" i said sarcastically."im with u obvi" he said walking up to me.

"okay well i'm going to change upstairs" i said."okay."he said as he approached me."um que haces" i said."im going upstairs duh im not staying here alone" he said.i laughed it off and we went upstairs together.

he sat on my bed and i went into my closet.i found a random small dress hidden deep in one of my drawers so i tried it on.

i found a random small dress hidden deep in one of my drawers so i tried it on

i went out the bathroom and saw that alan was on his phone."alan i need your opinion,do u like it?" i asked.he looked up at me and was shocked by what he was seeing."fuck do a 360" he said.i did a 360 and went to my mirror to see how it was fitting on me.damn it made my ass look big.

i walk over to alan and sat next to him."do you like it or?" i asked him."i love it but it looks a little small on u" he said.then he tapped my thigh signaling me to sit on his lap.i sat on his lap facing him and he wrapped his arms around while i wrapped mines around his neck.i felt him getting hard so i started moving back and forth .
sexual content⚠️
"fuck" he mumbled as he throws his head back.i went faster and gave him hickeys all over his neck.i unzipped his pants and took them off.i felt his erection when i sat on him.i continued moving back and forth until stops me."mamas take it off." he said.i took off his boxers and i took off my thong.

i start riding him like theres no tomorrow.he took off his shirt and layed down and took off the mini dress thing i had on.i placed my hand on his lower stomach and went faster."fuck ma" he said groaning.i slightly moaned in response and started humping him.